Sleepover (part 2!)

Scarlett POV:

I got back to the mystery shack at four o'clock sharp. I was about to knock at the door when Mabel opened it gleaming with excitement. When Mabel dragged me inside I saw that Candy and Grenda were also there.

"Oh hello." I said awkwardly.

"I invited Grenda and Candy here so you could have the full sleepover experience." Said Mabel excitedly.

"We will do the makeovers!" Candy said.

"And talk about boys!" Grenda added in her deep voice.

"Ok..." I said.

Mabel led me up to her and Dipper' s room. Mabel told me Dipper had been kicked out for the night (although I saw him in the living room so I guess he'll be sleeping there.)

After rolling out my sleeping bag we all from turns doing each other's makeup. Candy did mine, Mabel did Grenda's, Grenda did Candy' s, and I did Mabel' s. That's when I realised I am not good at makeup but Mabel didn't care.

Wadel POV:
*oink!*

Scarlett POV:

When we were done doing makeovers, Grenda had us get in "a circle of sisterhood" and talk about boys. Mabel has a crush every other day, Grenda is saying an Austrian noble, and Candy isn't to big about anyone right now.

Mabel put on music by Sevral Times and declared that it was dance party time. I don't really like boy bands but it was a lot of fun dancing with everyone.

We watched a romantic comedy which kind of mass me want to sit myself. Afterwards Mabel broke out her outrageous supply of stickers and an idea dawned on me.

"What if we played a pack and stickerfied the whole house." I said.

They were all very excited by the idea and Mabel pulled our ninja masks for us all that she happened to have on hand for some reason. We each took a supply of stickers and ninja snuck downstairs processing to our stickers everywhere.

Dipper had fallen asleep watching a movie and we all out stickers on him carefully. When we were done the house looked like the castle of the sticker king (who Mabel is sure exists).

Everyone broke into a fit of laughter after we got back upstairs. We all started going to bed. I turned on my music and closed my eyes just kidding there but I couldn't get to sleep. After falls an hour everyone was asleep and I got our of my sleeping bag stealthily and went downstairs.

As I passed the living room I saw Dipper; awake and destickered; watching a movie. He was so glued to the tv that I decided to see if I could sneak up on him. I walked around the edge of the room, snucked behind the chair. After a minute I suddenly grabbed his shoulders and whispered "boo!"

"Gaah!" Dipper said, some of the popcorn he was eating sloshing out of the bowl.

I broke into a fit of hysterics while Dipper broke out into a cold sweat.

"Why do you keep doing this?!" Dipper said still looking terrified but also a bit angry.

"Because it's fun." I said.

Dipper let out a sigh and his anger seemed to subside.

"What cha watching?" I said leaning on the back of the chair.

"I'm watching a movie marathon on the used to be about history channel." Said Dipper.

"Cool." I said sitting down on the floor next to Dipper.

Dipper and I just kind of sat there in silence watching the movie. The movie finished in about an hour and another one started.

"Ok, I guess I'll be going now. Maybe I'll see you in the morning Dipper." I said rolling up to my feet.

"Ok see you." Dipper said giving a nod.

"I walked back upstairs trying not to creack on the steps and sliding into my sleeping bag. I put my earbuds back in and drifted off to sleep.

Bill Cipher POV:

HA! THOSE KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING BEING ASK CAREFREE TO HAVE A SLEEP OVER! IT'S FUNNY HOW NAIVE THEY ARE. OH WELL, THEY'LL FOUND OUT SOON ENOUGH.

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon hanji13

Hey guys sorry I'm late, I've been taking the last few days to try to come to terms with Gravity Falls ending. If you saw Alex's tumblr post though it said this may not be the last time we see them (although the series is definitely ending) so we have some hope. JDPH LV RYHU... REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-hanji13