The end?

Scarlett/Cynthia POV:

Well this is the day, probably.

I could feel that my protection down had broken and I can't think of many reasons why Bill would wait very long, especially since he seems extremely impatient about getting that journal at this point.

I guess I should go tell Dipper and Mabel

Luckily Dipper and Mabel were already up so at least I didn't have to worry about having to wage them up and have Dipper freak.

"The barriers been broken. He'll probably be here soon." I said flatly.

Dipper and Mabel nodded looking nervous, Dipper definitely looking more so. Mabel still had some sure if optimism around her even in this daunting and from scenario.

Dipper suggested going just a bit out of town all there be less of a chance of someone getting hurt. We walked far coming to a fairly large clearing. Even Mabel didn't have much to say now and we just sort of stuff there in silence, waiting.

Unfortunately we didn't have to wait long. Soon after the closing and the woods must it's color becoming grey like an old photo yet not.

Well I guess it's now or never.

"OH THIS IS RICH. HAVE YOU COME DO HANDS OVER THE JOURNAL PINE TREE OR DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?"

"We've beaten you before, twice actually so I don't see why we can't now." Dipper yelled.

"YOU UNDER ESTIMATE ME PINE TREE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT, I'LL GET THE JOURNAL IN THE END EITHER WAY." Bill said.

That's when I jumped in. I was behind Bill and sour him on the back with a plasma blast. It didn't really seem to get him much but he did turn around so that worked.

"OH YOU'RE HERE TOO? YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE MISSY!" Bill said.

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said acting a lot more confident then I was. I knew that if we were able to tap Bill in the mindscape then I wouldn't be able to see Dipper and Mabel, Val, or my mom again.

But it's ok if we can delay Bill even by just a few weeks.

I closed my mind but not the twins because Bill would definitely find that suspicious.

Well this will be fun

Bill and I circled each other shooting back and forth. I think Bill knew that I had a chance of being him but he seemed to be having... fun? I can't really blame him, I mean it was exhilarating and actually some of the most fun I've had in a long time.

Below I could see Dipper and Mabel starting the spell.

Just a little more time then Bill will be trapped in the magic circle even before the spell is completed.

The ground below is started glowing, Bill definitely realized what was going on now.

"Taz." I said which is a binding spell. It isn't the most useful under normal circumstances but it just needs to hold him for a minute until the spell was completed.

I landed on the ground watching Dipper finish the spell
When it was completed I knew everything would be done within 30 seconds.

Dipper and Mabel ran over to the circle which I was still in. When Dipper ran over and saw my sad smile, he seemed to realize what was about to happen.
deal ebb
"You knew the spell would affect you too." Dipper said.

I nodded still smiling sadly.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said.

"Answer be truthfully, do your believe that?" Dipper asked.

"Sorry Dipper that deal ended yesterday." I replied.

For once Mabel was practically speechless.

"Scarlett..." Mabel said.

The spell had almost completely took effect and I stayed to disappear.

"Goodbye. Make sure your prepared because sooner then later someone is going to summon Bill again and you won't have me to help" I said serious but also joking a bit.

"Scarlett!" I heard Dipper and Mabel yell but I was already gone.

Dipper POV:

Everything ended before we were even able to process what had happened. Me and Mabel stood there in silence looking at the scorch Mark left where Scarlett (and Bill) had just disappeared from. After standing there for a while we silently agreed to go back to the mystery shack.

"Dipper..." Mabel said.

"It's ok Mabel, Scarlett's not someone who gives up easily, she'll be ok." I said trying to convince my self of this just as much as Mabel.

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13

I'll just leave you with your thoughts about what happened so, bye! REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13