laser tag is still awesome

Scarlett POV:

The next day I asked everyone and spent the day in solitude but the day after that I was in town and saw Mabel and Dipper. Or, more accurately I was walking, noticed Dipper and Mabel and then Mabel noticed me and Mabel came running toward me.

"Scarlett!" Mabel said. "Where have you been? I haven't even seen you around for two days."

"Hello Mabel." I said happy to see her.

"We were going to go to laser tag with Soos, so you want to come to?" Mabel asked excitedly.

"Uh no I have to- wait did your say laser tag?" I said.

"Yeah it'll be fun!" Said Mabel.

"Well, ok." I said actually really excited.

"Well we should better get going since we are supposed to meet Soos in three minutes." Dipper said.

"Ok, let's get going." I replied.

When we entered Soos want there yet but got there about a minute after us.

"Hey dudes." Soos said.

"Soos you remember Scarlett." Mabel said.

"Oh yeah totally dudes, nice to see ya Scarlett." Said Soos.

"Nice to see you too Soos." I replied.

We payed and walked into the laser tag arena.

"You're going down." I saidwhen the count down started.

*Bing!* as soon as the buzzer sounding the start of the game went off I shot Dipper and ran to the right ducking before they knew what was going on.

Oh this will be fun...

What can I say? I'm a competitive person no matter who I'm paying with, of I can I'd make every game or activity I did a competition.

I ran up the side spending as much time as I could hidden behind barriers.

How cool would it be of they had Dipper laser guns and things like that?

I snuck behind a group of kids and shot three of them before the other two could turn around, I shot all of them but I got shot myself

1 hit

The laser tag arena has Sid you can climb on so I picked one in the back so I could see everyone coming. I was able to shoot around 17 people before my sport was found out then I left before I could be surrounded.

This is way more fun then last time

I his towards the front, not at a higher vantage point but a point that had a lot of his four shooting through but at of angles so it would be hard to shoot back. Of course someone was already there so I had to shoot them from above and make them think the space was compromised before making base.

I am having way to much fun with this

Mabel, Dipper, and Soos passed my hiding spot and contemplated not shooting them but ultimately did. I could barely hold back from laughing when they spun around looking for where the air came from.

Just then the bell rang announcing that the round was over. I popped up out of my hiding place and walked over to Dipper, Mabel, and Soos.

"Let's be in the same team next round." I said holding my hand out for a handshake to represent our truce.

"Yeah, I don't think we could survive another round against you." Said Dipper giving a bit of a chuckle. (Ok so I probably shot each of them about 20 or 25 times...)

The next round was not as competitive (which saddened me) but it was just about as fun.

Each of us had a different job that Dipper and I assigned (although Mabel and Soos more out less ignored or) making us almost unbeatable. I was mostly a sniper and I helped cover us when we had to move. I also was on the ground for some of it just because of the sheer fun of it. I was less careful in a group and got hit twice but you know it was still pretty fun. We stayed for a good chunk of the day alternating between being one big team and Mr being against them. It was one of the best days I had in a long time.

Dipper POV:

When Scarlett wasn't on our team or was actually kind of scary, especially that first round, I didn't have the slightest idea where Scarlett was before she shot and even after she shot sometimes. She was like a ghost, disappearing and reappearing all over.

Soos POV:

That was totally awesome laser tag dudes, like that girl Scarlett was kind of scary when she was against us but it was still so great.

Stan POV:

"Welcome to the mystery shack folks!"

Scarlett POV:

I waved goodbye to Soos, Mabel, and Dipper as we left walking in the opposite direction of them. Today had been amazing but I could feel the darkness creeping up on me, waiting to swallow me. That's what I've always feared, being swallowed by the darkness, disappearing. Ghosts disappear from this world ask the time who's to say I'm any different then then?

That's a problem for tomorrow, I just have to live one day, one minute at a time going I don't randomly disappear.

Hello humans,

It is I, the (not so) evil mind demon Hanji13,

All hail the glow cloud. And now, slaves of the glow cloud, the weather. (I love you if you understood that reference). *clears throat* Yada yada yada, stuff, things SEVEN! Etc... don't go into the dog park other stuff, this is an announcement, hey are you still reading this? Good for you if you are! Here is a sticker. REALITY IS FAKE THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYEEE!!
-Hanji13