Finally.. The truth

(Your pov)
You finally met both of the boys, you couldn't hold back your excitement at all , you picked up Greg spinning around with him then giving him a big hug. Wirt stood there in a bit of shock.

" your too cute Greg ! I'd love to meet Jason funderbuger ! When do you want me over ?" Greg hugged you laughing as you held him In your arms. You secretly wished that you had done this sooner , in the unknown ... Or Spoken to them at the least. It would have been less tiring if you did. You barely slept those nights in fear of losing sight of them back then. Your face dipped into a slight frown which wirt noticed.

" you can come by today! Mom won't mind it , right wirt!" Greg chuckled putting his tiny hands on your cheeks making you smile. He always lit up the place it seemed.

" U-uh...I guess, we still have to ask her first Greg. Why don't you ask (f/n) if she wants to come over tomorrow instead?" Wirt looked at his little brother who was in your arms giggling.

" I uh.. Should clean up abit before your over.." Wirt looked off to the side for a moment , his cheeks were dusted in pink.

" it's fine, no need to clean up for me wirt I'm just glad to meet you both" you smiled brightly. Wirt looked at you abit shocked but then thought about it for a moment.

" ok.. If our mom says yes then you can come in... Where do you live anyways?" Wirt started walking slowly toward his home.

" in the direction your walking, I live just up the road to be honest. " you chuckled still carrying Greg.

" I hope you live by us then ! That would be cool!" Greg cheered.

It wasn't long till you all got to wirt and Gregs house and you weren't that far off from your own home ether, which surprised you because apparently your house was just two houses down on the same block.

" hey , this is nice you guys are my neighbors. I live two houses down ! " you said happily as you set Greg carefully down , he instantly ran inside probably to ask his mom if you could come in. Your face fell abit as he left your sight, his happy aura no longer being there for you as you recalled how you had let them leave without saying goodbye the first time...

" are you alright (f/n)?" Wirt asked placing a hand on your shoulder. You shook your head for a moment.

" wirt.. Can I ask you something?" You spoke almost in silence. The autumn leaves blowing through the wind and passing you both before he replied.

" sure, what's up?" He looked worried and confused at the same time.

" did you... Ever wonder if there's ... Other places..out there?" You tried putting it to words but you couldn't straight out ask him if he had been to the unknown. You already knew his answer but you didn't want to creep him out ether.

" well yeah.. I mean.. There's different states and countries and stuff.. I guess.. Why?"

" .. No.. Not like .. Here.. I mean.. Out there.. Like.. Outside of the ...living.." Your voice trailed off as you looked to the ground staring at your (f/c) boots.

" I.....I guess so." You could tell he was getting nervous about the topic just by the tone in his voice.

" why?" He seemed confused but also abit scared as to why you would ask such a thing. You lifted your head to look at him and pull a false smile slightly tilted to the side.

" nothing really... Sorry." You chuckled sheepishly as he sighed abit.

" hey wirt?" He looked down at you and made a "hm?" Sound.

" you can trust me with anything you know that. " you looked to your side for a moment.
" anything at all. You name it." You then looked back at him with a serious look for a moment which softened into a smile as Greg came running back.

Greg pulled at your sleeve for a moment before speaking up.
" mom said you can come in just take your shoes off at the door " his bright smile seemed to be contagious as you found yourself joyful again.

" sounds great, let's go inside then " you smiled more as Greg pulled you inside, you removed your shoes at the door along with Greg before he dragged you upstairs to his room to see his frog.

(Wirt's pov)
What was all that about just now?.. I stood there in the front yard thinking to myself about what (f/n) could have meant.. Did she know about the unknown?.. How did she know about it.. You only go there when you... I always try not to think about it.. That whole situation still had me frightened, I couldn't sleep without the closet light on anymore after what happened in that place.. How could she know of it?did she go to? Is that why she sat next to me ? Is that why she became my friend? Is this some kind of twisted fate coming to trap us in a vat of lies once more?... No.. No.. It must have all been a coincidence. Yes, that's it. I'm just over thinking things. I'll just go upstairs and watch Greg and (f/n). Maybe we can listen to some music while she's here. That should get my mind off of things. I continued to think as I took my shoes off at the door and walked upstairs. I could hear giggling and laughing from Gregs room , the door was shut. I opened it to find Greg holding Jason funderbuger in one arm while holding a bell in the other.

" the ringing of the bell commands you.. To dance like a chicken!" Greg started giggling. I couldn't believe my eyes. Greg still had that bell from the unknown and was using it like a toy.

" oh yes of course it does !" (F/n) started doing a silly dance following Gregs orders before she noticed me and stopped. Her face grew red and she sat on the floor quietly.

" Greg I told you not to play with that thing! You know it could be dangerous!" I marched right up and took the bell from him , he pouted for a second but turned his attention to (f/n) with a smile as he shook Jason in front of her.

"Look (f/n) Jason is dancing ! You know , he's got some good moves. He used to be in a band !" He chuckled making Jason dance alittle more before hugging it close to him. (F/n) was laughing alittle bit.

" I can tell , he's got good legs" she was smiling.. I wonder if she really does know about the unknown.. But if she does.. Doesn't that mean she... The sudden realization hit me like a truck.

" (f/n) do you know of a place called the unknown?" I looked at the floor for a few minutes hoping she'd say no.. I don't think I could think of her... Dying..

" I-I... Uh.. I.." Her voice was shaking she seemed nervous, at this point even Greg was alittle curious.

" ... I guess I should tell you both then... Better late then never right.. Least before I lose you both again." I looked up in shock and terror, she did know! Not only that but that means she knew from the second she walked into class that I had been there to!