Twenty Three (+)

They were in no rush. The room was dark, illuminated simply by the bedside lamp and Luke was barely able to make out Michael's silhouette, laying between Luke and the light source. Cold fingertips grazed over Luke's chest, tie thrown somewhere around the bedroom floor and work shirt unbuttoned. They had been making out for what felt like centuries, but were merely a few hours that flew by. Lingering touches and wet kisses were left around each other's skin, but neither of them had made a real move to quicken their pace or deepen their actions. They were in no rush.

Michael could feel Luke's chest heaving up and down with every deep breath he took underneath Michael's palm, burning hot skin pressed against ice cold hand. He pressed himself to Luke's side, swollen lips finding the blond's jaw and kissing it slowly. It was sensual. Michael could feel his member start to quiver under his dress pants as Luke's back arched off the mattress as the pad of Michael's thumb rubbed over Luke's nîpple. He recalled everything Luke had said on that phone call, he knew where the blond wanted him and he'd make sure Luke got it.

He shifted from his position, climbing on top of the blond calmly as his lips travelled to meet Luke's; lips that were once chapped from the cold wind were now smooth and swollen, welcoming Michael's tongue in the same way Luke's legs welcomed Michael's body between them, hovering over the blond just enough so he wasn't squashing the youngest. He had his weight on both of his hands before giving up and propping himself up on only his elbows. That way, he was closer to Luke anyway.

Pants and sighs filled the silence of the room, being joined by the low smacks of kisses being left down Luke's neck. Slowly and gently, the black haired man pulled Luke up to a sitting position, tugging the dress shirt down to expose Luke's pale shoulder. The gentle kissing and soft nibbling continued until Luke's shirt was tossed away, along with Michael's soon afterwards and the blond was pushed back down onto the mattress. 

Michael's warm tongue circling around Luke's hardened nîpple made the blond whimper, instinctively looping his legs around Michael's waist. He was breathing heavily, eyes closed as he bit and licked and sucked on Luke's nîpples one at a time, focusing his attention on the blond's soft moans and his heart beating hard and fast. He felt like their hearts beat the same.

It wasn't until Luke bucked his hips that Michael remembered they were still clothed from the waist down, urging him to rid them both of the layers between them. He did so, gasping for air at the sight of Luke's pastel blue g-string lace panties, hardened dîck pooling out of the soft fabric. 

"Such a beautiful princess." Michael sighed, gently taking one of Luke's legs after removing his own pants and placing it over his shoulder. Michael pushed Luke's other leg to the side, giving him the perfect view of Luke's hardened member and balls. "So beautiful."

"Mikey." Luke whined, knowing that if Michael did nothing, then he would. "Please."

The black haired man nodded, dipping his head so he could kiss the inside of Luke's thigh. The anticipation was growing in Luke's stomach, watching his boss inch closer and closer to where Luke wanted him. "Finger me, sir." The blond was pleading, watching his boss lick his own fingers before slowly sliding one inside of Luke. He moaned loudly, arching his back as Michael worked his finger inside of him, curling them up to hit his prostate and turn Luke into a bigger mess than he already was.

"Beautiful." Michael shook his head with a large smile, pushing Luke's panties aside so he could hold onto the blond's shaft. "Breathtakingly gorgeous moaning for me like that." He kitten licked Luke's slit like the blond had said he wanted, keeping his two fingers moving in and out of Luke's tight hole at a steady pace before he started scissoring him and driving Luke into an endless string of moans and whines and incoherent words. "So good for me, princess, so perfect."