Chapter 33

Amber's P.O.V

I can't handle this today is the talent show and yeah I have been getting ready for this but now I'm not so sure how I'll do anymore. I don't really care if anyone likes it I'm doing this for me and to show someone who has ruined my life that I will try to be what I want and get my life back. Plus the school year is almost over and I remember how Harry is leaving so soon my life can get back on track. I just need him out of my life. I need him to stay out of my life, hopefully he won't come back and I'll never see him again. After this year Jordan and I have planes and they are going to happen we will get there.

I get up our off bed and change into my talent show outfit. I'm not coming home till really late so I'm going to find some snacks to bring with me. I grab my backpack and bring it down to the kitchen with me. I start to look through the cabinets pulling out random snack cakes, fruit snacks, and two water bottles. I put my bag by the door and run back up stairs. I go to my room take my phone off it's charger and put it into my pocket. I go down stairs reopen my backpack and put my phone charger in it. I pick up my bag grab my house key and start to make my way to school.

At School

I get to school and go over to my locker. This is going to be a long day and class hasn't started yet. I walk to my first to see that Jordan is already there. I go over and sit in the chair next to her. "So you ready for the talent show?" I look over to her. "Yeah I'm ready, I'm also ready for this year to end" I nod my head understanding. "Yeah same but the year is almost over" Jordan nods in agreement.

After first and second hour its now lunch. I walk over to the table my friends and I all sit at everyday and wait for them all to get there lunch. They all get to the table in a few a minutes after I got here and when everyone was all done we get up from the table and go into one of the practice rooms that's is still open. We all sit around the room just talking and acting stupid so nothing new. After a while the bell rings so we all get up and head to our third hour class. Oh no the talent show is during fifth hour and later tonight so family and school students who couldn't watch have the chance to.

I walk up the stairs and I start to head to my third hour. My third hour is a lab class that helps people get there work done on time. I sit in my seat and put my bag on to of the table. I pull my phone out of my pocket and lay my head onto my bag. After awhile of doing nothing I start to fall asleep.

The bell rings and I wake up with the mark of my bags zipper on my forehead. I walk to my fourth hour which is Physics. I walk into the class room and go sit in my seat. A little bit before the bell rings Jordan comes in and sits in her seat next to me. The bell rings and our teacher starts to talk about whatever. After he's done talking and we have taken our notes he gives us homework. I partly start the work and then put it into my folder. I just don't want to do this stupid work but when do I ever want to.

The bell rings saying that it is now fifth hour. Then there's an amusement saying all people in the talent show to go down to the auditorium. As I'm walking down with her I see the idiots heading down and the rest of the girls. We all go back stage to get ready for all the classes that are coming to watch. I pull out my phone and sit on the floor. This is it I have to sing in front of everyone. At least I'm the second to last the very last is Harry. Ironic that I have to go before him.

The auditorium starts to fill up with more and more noise as more and more people come in. I stand up and walk farther back stage. So far Niall played and sung So Sick on a guitar, Liam sang Cry Me a River, Louis sang Look After You, Zayn sang Let Me Love You by Mario, Jordan sang Shake it Out by Florence and The Machine. I stand there listening and watching all the other talents. As the talent show keeps going it starts to get closer and closer to the end so it's almost mine and Harry's turn and I'm nervous. The act before me has just finished I guess its time.

I walk onto the sage when I hear my name and I stand there with my head to the stage as the light are dim on me . I wait for what feels like forever for the music to start. When it dose I look up and start to sing my heart out to Amnesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ok so that's the end of this chapter but I'm making it into two parts the next part is the next chapter. Ok happy reading <3