Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V

Everyday after school I pack more and more of my things. I don't want to leave Amber but I want to audition so I have to. I know I'll see her again just don't know when. My room is now more boxes then anything else.

Hopefully after all of this it will pay off to leave for a bit. I have wanted to audition but I was always to young so now is the perfect time I know the boys are all going back home to. So goodbye America and here I come England.

Amber's P.O.V

I sit in my room on my bed with a pencil and a notebook and start to draw the first thing that comes to mind. As the drawing progresses I can tell it's of Harry. But it's a way I've never really seen him. I made his eyes bright and welcoming and he has a great big smile to show off his dimples. I close the book and lay back on my bed with my eyes closed. I start to drift to sleep and dream of Harry the last person I want to dream about.

Next week

One and a half weeks down 3 to go. I can't wait to be on summer break I'm tired of this shit. This has been going on for 3 years so next year I'm not taking anyone's shit.

Harry's P.O.V

So the rest of my year has changed I'm not leaving for England at the end of the year we have to go now. my mom said its now or we wont ever be able to go in time. I hate this I wanted to spend the rest of the year with Amber I guess I wont be doing that.

I walk into the school not as proud as I usually am. I walk over to Amber and tap her on the shoulder. She turn and gives me a look of what the fuck do you want?

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving for England this week. I know that you don't care but I do" I turn around and start to walk away until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Good Luck Harry" She hands me a folded up paper and I don't open it until she's fully out of sight. I look at the picture and its a drawing of me and Amber. This breaks my heart to go but I have to do this.

I walk over to the boys and I'm not the only one who looks down. We all talk and it's not just me leaving this week so are all my friends and I don't know if can handle not being with them but we all need to be away from here it's for the best.

After School

I get home and bring all the lads with me to hang out when we get to my house all our parents are in the front room. "what's going on mum?" I ask as I look at the lads mums.

"Kids we are all leaving at the same time so you all need to finish packing we are leaving tomorrow so non of you will be going to school" I look at the lads after my mum said all that I cant believe we are all leaving so soon. All the other mums stand up I hug the lads and say by and make my way upstairs to my room. I guess this is the last night of this as my room. I pull the drawing out from my pocket and my phone so I can text Amber.

H: Hey Amber its Harry

A: How did you get my number?

H: That doesn't matter

A: ok...

H: I'm not coming to school tomorrow. I'm moving.

A: IK you told me

H: No I'm leaving tomorrow

A:Oh well thanks for telling me bye

H: Goodbye I hope to see you again and soon :*

I put my phone down on the bed side table and start to pack the rest of my things. I finish and its already 11pm. I'm really going to miss it here I think as I lay in bed and close me eyes as the darkness swallows me alive.

Next morning

I wake up to my mum knocking on the door saying to get up. I get up, get dressed ad grab my things for the trip. We get to the airport and I start to make my way to the plane. the further I walk time seems to move slower.

Amber's P.O.V

I skip school and I sit at the airport. I don't know why but I have to watch him go. I watch him get on the plane and nothing feels real it all feels fake. The scary thing is I feel like I should have stopped him. But then hell would rain down on me and I can't have that. I stand up from my seat and leave the airport as I walk out the world slows down and it feels like a movie with the worst ending ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I know it's short but the sequel will be longer. I hope lol~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sequel called~~~~~Every End Has its Beginnings (Sequel To Bullied)