Chapter 16

Amber's P.O.V

Jordan, Rachael and I got a lot of popcorn, candy and drinks and chilled in this huge blanket fort we made to watch movies in.

It's now around 2am and Rachael has a marker mustache and beard while Jordan has the name 'Michael Clifford' on her head. I know she'll love to see that name and Rachael will probably be mad but what ever the both have a maker mustache and beard and on Rachel's head the name 'Conner Franta'.

I leave the girls and go to my room and pull out the finished song that Harry and I have to sing I don't care if he hates it. It's more my song then his. I start to sing the song I called it 'Chang my mind'

The end of the night

We should say goodbye

But we carry on

While everyone's gone

Never felt like this before

Are we friends or are we more?

As I'm walking towards the door

I'm not sure

But baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind

'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go

So baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night

I'll change my mind

Lean in when you laugh

We take photographs

There's no music on

But we dance along

Never felt like this before

Are we friends or are we more?

As I'm walking towards the door

I'm not sure

But baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind

'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go

So baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night

I'll change my mind

I'll change my mind

But baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind

But baby if you say you want me to stay

I'll change my mind

'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away

If you'll be mine

Won't go, won't go

So baby if you say you want me to stay,

stay for the night

I'll change my mind.

I finish the singing the song with tiers running down my face. I know this song has meaning to me but I'm to stupid to know what it is and if Harry hates it he can suck a fucking dick.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" haha I think Jordan woke up. I go do the stairs and before I get all the way down Jordan tackles me down.

"Hey Jordan what's up?" maybe if u act innocent she'll get off.

"Don't you 'hey Jordan' me look what you did. Your such a dumb ass" she gets up and walks to the bathroom Rachael's not in. After they get the marker off their face they leave and I sit on the couch to watch the Simpsons.

Jordan's P.O.V

I just left Amber's house and started to walk my way home. I walk towards an ally that I heard someone talking to themselves and I know that voice. I walk in the ally and see the back of Harry's head. I run at him an tackle him to the ground and his head hits a rock.

He laid there on the ground not moving. I don't care, he could be dead for all I care. I got off him and started to do everything he dose to Amber. I kicked him in the stomach and face. I pulled his head up of the ground then let it fall to ground. I went in his pockets and took his wallet and phone. I'm tired of his shit!! I'm so fucking done.

I left the ally with Harry on the ground. That was the best feeling ever. I know he'll be source so it will be fun to see him try and hit Amber, but she'll have to still deal with Liam, Zayn, and Niall. What the fuck got into Louis he stays away from Harry. I've seen him talking to Rachael but she left him there.

I get home and go up to my bathroom to wash Harry's blood of my hands. Yup I got him good.

Rachael's P.O.V

After I got the marker off my face I started to walk home from Amber's. As I'm walking I pass Louis sitting on a park bench. I try to walk faster but it's to late.

"Rachael?!!" he started to follow me so I lead him into the woods. I could hear be hide me. Next thing I knew I'm ground with Louis on top of me.

"Get off me fat ass!" why the fuck would he tackle me then sit on me.

"My ass is not fat! and no we need to talk" fuck he wants help to get Amber to forgive him.

"I'm not helping you!" I finally push him off and leave him on the ground and ran home. This day has been to much.

Harry's P.O.V (sorry I keep changing people and its now midnight)

I start to wake up and fuck my body's hurts. Wait! why dose my body hurt and what time is it. I reach for my phone but its not in my pocket. FUCK!!! I start to pull at my hair then slide down the wall. Is this how Amber feels everyday and I cause it. I get up off the ground and start to walk home. At lest they didn't take my keys.

I get home and unlock the door and go up my bathroom and take a shower and put on my boxers and go into my bed. Who the beat ME up. Nobody would be able to. Maybe I should go easy on Amber. WAIT! what am I thinking shes a waste of space. No one needs her. This is how I have treat Amber. I can't go soft on her. I'll die before I'm nice to her sorry ass.