Chapter 13

Amber's P.O.V
I walk into the school and I don't see Harry and them at all... now I'm scared as fuck right now. As I walk I pull down my left sleeve. I've never been into the hole cutting or burning your self but last night I started to cut it takes away the pain Harry gives me. I walk over to my locker just hoping their not here.

"Hey slut!" oh great their here FUCK!! Why can't I go one day without them beating my senseless. I just want one day of not being black and blue. I turn around and I don't see Louis that's really weird. He has the second hardest hits and kicks next to Harry. I turn back around not caring... the day I start to cut will be the day all this shit stops and I can be happy again. I start to run down the hall and I can hear them behind me. I keep running then I get pulled into my next class. I look up to see that it's... Louis.

I start to back up in the back corner of the room. He keeps getting closer and then I hear Harry and them run past the room. "Amber please calm down your okay" what the fuck. This has to be a trick.

"Get away from me" I slide down the wall and sit there. Why now he's gonna beat me. THIS IS BULL SHIT!! I shouldn't have to be scared in my own school.

"Amber I wanted to say that... I'm truly sorry for what I've done and I promise I'm done" he stands in front of me and kneels down blue eyes staring into my brown eyes and I can see in his eyes he's telling the true... but I still don't trust him.

"Get away, you don't care no one dose!" I run out the room and out the school.

Louis' P.O.V
FUCK!! I should have known she wouldn't trust someone that hurt her and pulled her in a class. I really am done being a bitch. I became something I hate. I leave the class and avoid Harry. He's not my friend, he's a bully. That's not the Harry I meet in England. So right now I have no one. I walk out the school and walk to the nearby park. Well I'll act like we're good... but I will not hurt Amber.

Harry's P.O.V
FUCK!!!! she got away! if Louis was here he could have got her he's the fastest. This is so fucking messed up. I walk around looking for Louis... as I look he comes out of a class. "Louis were the fuck were you. The fucking bitch got away" I'm so pissed!

"Sorry bro I was in the bathroom" what the fuck! in the bathroom

"Well now we have to beat her twice as bad and you better be there!" I just walked away leaving him there... shocked.

Louis' P.O.V
I can't believe him. He's a total bitch... I have to help Amber, it's the right thing to do and I'm really hate that I did that. I'M SO FUCKING DONE!!

Harry's P.O.V
I get to Amber's I just have to give her the two verses I wrote for that stupid song. I knock on her door and hear running down the stairs, she opens the door and you can see the fear in her eyes.

"Why a-are you he-here?" haha she's fucking stuttered now I know how scared she is.

"I have more lyrics for the song" I look at and she puts her head down and let's me in. "Never felt like this before
Are we friends or are we more?
As I'm walking towards the door
I'm not sure

But baby if you say you want me to stay
I'll change my mind
'Cause I don't wanna know I'm walking away
If you'll be mine
Won't go, won't go
So baby if you say you want me to stay, stay for the night
I'll change my mind"( sorry I changed the song in chapter 10. I didn't want that song there) after I sang I walked away.

Amber's P.O.V
He can sing! I love the lyrics they have meaning I just wish I knew what it was. I walk up to my room and pull out my song book and write down the lyrics he sung. After I write them down I curl up in bed and drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~
Sorry the update took so long. Thank you for reading this story it means a lot because this story is the first I've ever had people read so thank you and love you :* ~Amber~