Chapter 6

Jordan's P.O.V
I go up to Amber's room it's now 12 and I told her to go back to sleep at like 5 in morning. I open Amber's bedroom door to find her asleep. She looks so broken and just torn I can't believe Harry did this to her. I should FUCKIN' KILL HIM!

Amber's P.O.V(dream)
I'm walking in the woods it's dark and kind of foggy. "Hello is anyone out there!" I yell in to the darkness of the nigh. I get no answers as I'm a out to yell I hear a twig break. "H-Hello" my voice cracked. I walk towards were I heard the stick brake. "Who's out here!"I yell I'm the darkness

"You'll find out soon enough"I hear in my ear. I start to run through the forest. I run as fast as I can no matter how fast I run I still can hear that I'm being followed.

I trip over a root and fall in the dirt. I hear people walking towards me. I hide my head in my arms. I hear five voices. I look up to see Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall,and Harry all standing above my.

"Aww look is the baby gonna cry?"I hear Louis say. I feel Harry pick me up and through me to the ground. My body hurts, I can't move. "Bitch just do use all a favor and kill yourself !" That's the last thing I hear Harry say before I blackout.

I wake with sweat on my forehead. 'Do us all a favor and kill yourself ' that just keeps playing over and over. I look at my clock GOD it's only 4:00pm I hate this. I get up from bed and walk down the stairs too see Jordan and Rachael siting on the couch. I walk down and sit by them.

"Why the fuck are you watching this its stupid" I say as I sit down next to Jordan.

"Shut up Amber it's a good show!" Rachael yelled.

I burst out laughing at her trying to be all mean.

"Really Rachael we ALL KNOW I DON'T KNOW HOW!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

We all burst laughing at my random yelling. Today just feels like it might actually be a nice day. I just hope Harry doesn't ruin my day today... just not today ill go fucking crazy!

"Oh my god so what are we gonna do today?" Jordan asked as I payed on the floor.

"I don't know what we should do" Rachael said as she hung her head off the couch.

"There's not a lot we could do my place is not the funniest" I reply as I play with the parts of Rachael's hair that touches the floor.

"Amber leave my hair alone" Rachael whined as she hit my hand away.

"NO!" I pulled her hair and ran out the house leavening Jordan and Rachael in my living room as I run to the park. I'm so happy I feel asleep in my cloths.

I run to the slides I feel like a little kid again and I love it. I got to the top of the slide and slid down. I don't know what's going in but I just feel so happy today like I'm a little kid again. I get to the bottom of the slide and run over to the swings. I get on the swing and swing as high as I can. I jump off and fall to the ground in a fit of laughter.

I just stay there on the ground and stare up at the clear blue sky. If only I could feel like this everyday. It would be amazing to not walk in fear of Harry and his friends hunting me down to have a punching bag around. Why the fuck do I think good things last....they don't this will all end soon and I hope I'll be gone.

I lay on the grass watching as the blue sky turned into an orangish-pink. I think it's beautiful the way they work together. I get up off the ground and head back to my place. I'm pretty sure that Jordan and Rachael are still at my place.

I get back to my place and sure enough there the are Jordan siting on the couch and Rachael on the floor.

"Where have you been Amber?" Rachael asked

"I went to the park and played and now I'm gonna go to bed night guys" I tell both the girls.

I run up the stairs to my room and change into my red tank-top and yoga pants. When I wake up tomorrow Ill be going to hell. I lay in my bed thinking if what shit Harry will pull tomorrow as my eyes close and I drift into the darkness I call sleep.