Chapter7

I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I'm guessing Jordan and Rachael are still here. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I get the shower and rap my fluffy red,black and pink towel around my body and walk to my room. I change into my blue skinny jeans a red shirt and a baggy sweater. I ran the stairs and fell at the last bottom two steps. I get up and ran to the kitchen.

"Heyyy Jordan give me that food" I run up to her and try to take the pancakes off the plate.

"Amber! no go sit the fuck down the food is for all of us!" Jordan held the plate over my head.

"FINE!" I run to the living room and tackle Rachael who's just laying on the couch.

"AMBER GET OFF OF ME!" she start moving like a fish out of water as she tried to get free.

"NEVER!" I yelled as I sat in her back. I wish I be like this every day and not fake it. I hate when people fake shit...but then again I fake how I feel and I think that's worse...well not as bad if you think my way.

"Amber get you fat ass off of my" Rachael started to rock back and forth on her stomach trying to get me off.

"No I don't want to" I lay on her back and put my head on hers.

Rachael rolls over and I hit my face on the floor. I'm way to lazy to get up ill just lay here. Rachael gets up and hose to the kitchen to get some food and Im just here laying on my face.

I get up and walk in the kitchen and take some pancakes and eggs. I can't eat a lot ill get even fatter. I get my food and walk into my room and look at my phone. FUCK! tomorrow is Monday I don't want to go to that hell hole I rather die...wait is that a fucking option. I could comet suicide and only Jordan and Rachael will notice but they have each other I might as well end it but not now...maybe soon but not now.

Jordan's P.O.V

It's like 5 I need to tell Amber that Rachael and I need to leave for school tomorrow. I walk up the stairs and to her. Her face in her blanket. I walk over and shake her.

"Amber hey Amber...GET UP!"

Amber's P.O.V

I open my eyes a little and I see a dummy.

"Whaaaaat?"I'm so fucking annoyed YOU NEVER WAKE UP A SLEEPING AMBER!

.

"Were leaving its getting late and we have school"

God of course she brings up school. Just kill me now... I'm done I give the fuck up... wait I can't give up I'm not weak.

"Ok I'll see you guys at school... bye" she walks over and hugs me.

"Bye Amber love you" she said into my ear. She is so weird but that why I love her. Her and Rachael are my sisters and I'd do anything for then.

I look over at my clock and its now 12 midnight. Great now I'm not getting any sleep and I'm gonna be so weak when they beat me. I put in my earbuds and turn on 'Free Falling' By John Mayer. I feel like I relate to the song some how. I close my eyes and let the darkness take me as I drift to sleep.