Chapter 6

Shinhye's POV:

I sat there awkwardly squirming in my seat waiting for Ilhoon. I sat next to Sungjae and Changsub Oppa wondering what to say to him when I meet him. 

"Ilhoon! We were waiting for you, WHY WERE YOU GONE!~" Said Changsub Oppa.

"I was meeting some friends, sorry hyung." He replied.

He looked at me with pain-filled eyes. I stared at him for a minute and looked away to talk to Hyunsik Oppa. Ilhoon sat down diagonal from me and I could feel his eyes pierce my heart. 

"Oppa~I am so very hungry, what are we going to eat?" I asked.

"I will let you choose if you show me some aeygo~" He teased.

Man, I hated showing aegyo, since I grew up with guys, it wasnt really my thing...

"Buing Buing~~" I cooed.

"Kyaa~ SO cute! FIne, you can choose anything on there." He said.

"I want Pork Cutlet please!" I said,

Everyone else ordered something from the menu when Changsub Oppa said:

"Lets do an aegyo battle! Which of course I will win!" 

The other members agreed except for Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon ah, what do you think?" Minhyuk Oppa said.

"Um, yeah sure,whatever you guys want." He said. He continued to look at me.

"OK. Starting from Peniel, GO!" Changsub Oppa said,

Everyone did their own aegyo, the winner got chocolate so I tried my best, and it was Ilhoon's turn.

"Um...1+1 is Kiyomi, 2+2 is kiyomi, 3+3 is kiyomi, 4+4 is kiyomi, 5+5 is kiyomi, 6+6 is (kisses fingers) kiyomi..." He said awkwardly. 

"EYY, come on Ilhoon, what happened? Anyway, Shinhye, Ilhoon, and I win! Go get me my chocolate please~" Changsub Oppa said.

"Ill go get it! I will be right back!" I said.

"Ill come too!" Ilhoon said.

"Err...um...Changsub Oppa, why dont you come with us? I dont know what kind of chocolate you would like~" I said,

"I like all kinds of chocolate, now hurry up and get it please!" He said.

Great, going to go buy chocolate with Ilhoon. Could things get any worse. We started walking over to the convinient store and Ilhoon stopped halfway. 

"Um...Ilhoon, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Shinshin." He said.

I almost choked. That was my nickname Minjin and Ilhoon made for me. Minjin was Jinny and Ilhoon was Ilhoonie. 

"You still remember.....Ilhoonie." I said.

I thought Ilhoon was crying for a moment, I didnt want to say anything to upset him so I just kind of stood there silently.

"Um...If you want, you can go back, I will get the chocolate." I said.

"No, I want to come with you." He said.

We awkwardly walked over and bought chocolate for each of the members. We started walking back when Ilhoon stopped again.

"Are you dating Sungjae?" He asked.

"Well....No. I mean, he asked me, but I told him it was too  sudden." I replied.

"Oh, Ok." He said.

I think his expression lightened when we got back to the resturant. He started to act like his normal self....I think. I quickly ate my dinner and since most of the members had to go practice, Peniel Oppa dropped me off home. I went home and found Subin with another guy on the couch, Gross. 

"Hey, Im going to bed, good night." I said.

"GOod night! Oh hey, tomorrow Im going to a photo shoot for I think...Cube Entertainment? Wanna come? We havent spent alot of time together yet..." She said.

"Sure, that sounds fun! Good night" I said.

I went in and hugged my teddy bear. I missed my parent alot. I became kind of a cold person after my parents died because I stopped recieving love from people. Like, parent love. So that was another reason I was reluctant to be Sungjae's girlfriend. I looked at my clock, it was 8:30. Still pretty early, so I started to watch movies on my laptop. I fell asleep right after the movie ended clutching on to my teddy bear.

Ilhoon's POV:

I sat down staring at Shinhye. She looked beautiful. I mean, she always is but she looked stunning. I just couldnt take my eyes off of her. I was pretty mad that Sungjae was going out with her, but they didnt seem all that close. We played the aegyo game and Shinhyes aegyo was so cute. It was my turn, and since I was usually the manly one when we were in high school, It was awkward doing it. I did the Kiyomi song, and boy did I sound stupid. I probably looked stupid too. The result came out as Shinhye(of course), Changsub Hyung, and me that won. Shinhye offered to go get the chocolate, and I offered to come. That was my only chance of probably talking to her in private. When we went out, my emotions became overwhelmed to the point where I was crying. I stopped. 

"Shinshin." I called.

"You remembered....Ilhoonie." She said.,

Of course I remembered, you are my first and hopefully last love and you would have thought that I forgot everything? 

""Um...If you want, you can go back, I will get the chocolate." she said.

"No, I want to come with you." I  said.

It was a pretty awkward  walk over to get chocolate and we bought everything. When we came back, I just had to ask her. It was bugging me like crazy. 

"Are you dating Sungjae?" I asked.

"Well....No. I mean, he asked me, but I told him it was too  sudden." she replied.

"Oh, Ok." I said.

I could have leaped for joy at that moment, I could have wrapped my arms around SHinhye and confess my love for her and everything. But I kept my cool. I was so happy, and I started to act like my normal self. We ate dinner happily and Peniel Hyung dropped her off home while the rest of the us went to go practice. 

" Jajonsimdo da beorigo dubeonjjae gobaek

Hago sipeun mari manhado saengnyakhalge

Meotjige na byeonhalge oneulbuteo dasi maeil

Gyeonuwa jingnyeocheoreom meotjin sarangeul haebollae"

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/btob-second-confession-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2VXlWWbS8 

As we practiced, I couldnt help but smile continuiously. I looked at the photo and felt happy for the first time in a really long time. 

Authors note:

Thanks for reading. Its not alot of reads yet, but I appreciate every single person who reads this fanfic. Thanks!! -bows 180 degrees- You have no idea how much this means to me. Please continue to read and please continue to comment, like, and follow!! Thank you!!