Chapter 32

Shinhye's POV:

I woke up on the bed. The only source of light was the crack at the bottom of the door coming from the other room and it was so dim to the point where you can make out figures of the furniture in the room. The room smelled like old food and sweat...mainly alcohol. I heard laughter in the other room. 

"Yeah boss, she is a pretty one all right."I heard someone say.

"She isnt even that pretty! God."I heard a woman voice say. 

"Honey, no one is as pretty as you.."The familiar hoarse voice laughed. 

Scared, I tried to look around the room for some sign to get help. I was in an enclosed room with no windows and no communication. Maybe I still have my phone! I checked my pocket. 

Crap. 

He took it too. 

"Its time for the girl to wake up now..."The woman said. 

Loud footsteps approached the door. Maybe this may be my only chance to escape. I waited in ambush next to the door in hopes of getting out. 

The door slammed open and the alcohol scent got worse. 

"Pretty girl~ Its time to wake up now."He said. 

He went inside to examine the bed and I ran for my life. 

The sudden amount of light blinded me for a couple seconds and I just ran around in hopes of finding the exit to freedom. 

I heard a clicking sound behind me. 

"Dont even move or I will shoot that thing you call a face off."The woman said. 

I stopped cold. My heart was beating so fast, I couldnt even move. 

"Good girl. Now sit down."She said soothingly. 

She guided me to a chair with the gun to my head and sat me down. The man put handcuffs on my hands behind my back so it would be hard to move. I looked around. 

The room was very small. It consisted of a stained white couch, a mini refridgerator, and a table seated for 4. I looked to my left to find the exit I desperately wanted. 

"Smart girl. I almost lost her."THe hoarse voice said. 

"What would you do without me honey?"The woman crooned. 

"HELP. PLEASE, HELP ME!!"I screamed. 

"You can scream all you want baby doll, no one will hear you. Go ahead. Scream to your hearts content."The other man said. 

I screamed for about another 10 minutes before my throat started to burn. 

"Help..."I sighed helplessly. 

"How adorable~"The woman laughed. 

"My son will absolutly love you."The man said. 

"What are you going to do with me?"I asked shakily. 

"Oh honey, my son is in need of a wife you see. He needs someone to cuddle with him, be there for him, love him. So far, he hated all of the woman because they were "pretty" enough. I thought you would be perfect for him! So, I told my husband to go get you for me and voila! Here you are~"The woman exclaimed happily. 

"So...he let the other woman go?"I asked. 

"Oh, sweetie. That would be what the saints do. I leave it up to my son, but usually he kills them or sells them later."The woman said. 

"Thats why you should be on your best behavior."The man smiled. 

"This is crazy! Let me go!"I screamed. 

"Aigoo..I think I might need to give you some time to calm down. You will get to meet my son in..5 hours! We need to get you all dolled up!"The woman laughed. 

They all left to the other room and left me here. 

1 hour past.

2 hours past. 

3 hours past. 

On the 4th hour, the woman came back with a beautiful, strapless, white dress that would come to about my knees and alot of makeup. 

"If you decide to squirm or move around when I pretty you up, I have no problem shooting you before you get to meet my son."The woman said coldly. 

I said nothing and stayed still. The woman put very little makeup on me and made me wear the dress. She curled my hair lightly and splashed perfume on me. After the preparations were done, she locked me up again and went outside. 

20 minutes past. 

DING DONG. 

The woman came back with a man, around his mid 20s. He was wearing a tuxedo and was semi-handsome. He smirked when he saw me. 

"What do you think?"The woman asked. 

"Not bad. Lets see her personality."He laughed. 

He sat down across from me and examined me. 

"You look gorgous."He smiled. 

"Thanks. I enjoy compliments."I said. 

I felt so calm. What the heck?

"What do you think about  me?"He asked. 

"Eh, you could be better."WHAT DID I JUST SAY. OMG. IM GOING TO DIE. 

THe woman glared at me and the son chuckled. 

"Fisty. I like that."He smiled. 

"Im sure you do."I said. 

"Mom, she's perfect. Good job for once."He said. 

"Thank you sweetie!"the woman giggled. 

He unchained me from the handcuffs and led me to the other room. 

"Well. Get ready for your wedding picture."He said. 

"WHAT."I exclaimed. 

"Your getting married."He said. 

He tossed me a veil and a boquet of flowers. 

"We are getting married in...10 minutes. Prepare yourself."He said. 

"No."I replied. 

"No?"He asked. 

"No."I sat down on the bed and threw the veil and flowers on the ground. 

"Tch, You think this is some kind of joke dont you?"He grabbed his gun. 

"Stand up, pretty yourself, and lets move. We. Are. Getting. Married."He said coldly. 

I stood up and stood next to the son. We walked out hand in hand to the "ceremony" in the main room. 

Groom: Kang Biho  Bride: Park Shinhye

Authors Note:

Sorry for the late update. I was going to do one yesturday but I forgot! Thank you for reading and continue to follow and vote!