Chapter 21

Shinhye's POV:

I stayed up trying to figure out what the fight was about. Sungjae didnt seem like the type to fight...but since I lost part of my memory, I didnt really know. I was scared. No. I was frighted. . Actually, make that TERRIFIED. The fact that someone as close as brothers fight like THAT? There had to be a good reason. I heard someone come out of their room and walking around. I peeked outside. 

"Peniel Oppa? What are you doing up so early?"I asked. 

"Oh, Shinhye...Its nothing."He said. 

I walked to the kitchen where he was standing. 

"Do you want something to eat?"I asked. 

"Sure."He said. 

I got ingredients to make an omlet (american style). I started preparing when Peniel Oppa started to sigh. 

"Is something bothering you oppa?"I asked. 

"Its....a bad dream. Nothing much."He said. 

I could feel him lying. I turned around and looked at him.

"Do you know why Ilhoon and Sungjae were fighting?"I asked

"...no...."He said quietly.

"Oppa. Please. Does it have something to do with me?"I asked. 

-Flashback-

"Shinhye....I....like you alot. Will you go out with me?" Sungjae said.

-End of flashback-

My head started to burn. I kinda staggered back because the pain was so intense. 

"Shinhye, is something wrong?"Peniel Oppa asked. 

I could barely make out what he was saying. Everything turned blurry.

"...uhh....yeah....every....everything is fine......"I mumbled. 

"Should I take you to the hospital?" I him yell. 

I started to hear other people coming out...or maybe I was imagining it. After that, I blacked out. 

-5 Hours later-

"You piece of crap. You think you are so pretty?" I heard someone say.

Wait. I knew that voice....

"Ilhoon and Minjin only looked at you....where was I in the picture?"I heard her say again.

Yup. I definitely knew that voice...just cant remember who...

I woke up. My eyes shot open. If I could see myself, I imagined myself as a person who just magically wakes up after being dead for a year. 

"Shinhye! Are you ok?"Ilhoon said. 

"I...I think so. Where is this place?"I asked. 

"Its the hospital. You fainted remember?"He said. 

"Erm. No."I said. 

I looked around and saw Minjin's girlfriend...Jungah. 

"Hey you feeling better?"Jungah said. 

My eyes widened. Its...her. From my dream? Wait...It all makes sense. My memories were coming back.

I choked. My eyes widened. I wanted to scream out "killer killer" but I stopped. I continued to stare at Jungah. 

"Shinhye...are you really ok? You're kinda scaring me..."Ilhoon said. 

"Im fine. Hey, do you think I can go to the place where I was found? I want to jog up my memory or something..."I said. 

"Whatever you want..."Ilhoon said. 

After my paperwork was done and I was out of the hospital, the first thing I did was go to the abandoned building. This was the exact building from my dream...I walked inside. 

"Shinhye, be careful! Ill call you every 5 minutes to see if you are ok!"Ilhoon said. (Ilhoon was scared of abandoned buildings).

"Ok!" I yelled back. I walked inside. The layout, the darkness, everything was similar to the one in my dream. 

My head started to burn again. Except this time, It felt like it my brain was on fire. It felt like metal was torching it. I fell down on the cold, hard ground. Little by little, little fragments of pictures, people, quotes, it all started to come back. ..My memory is coming back....

Authors Note:

Im too lazy to do homework so I decided to do this instead>< Yes, I know its sucky. DONT BLAME ME>< I actually enjoy doing this even though school is like, ruining my life and making me go crazy, This thing actually is keeping me sane. I love writing these fanfic, and I love you guys for reading. (I know it gets repetitive, me saying thanks for reading and all, but bear with me?) Im thinking of doing a giveaway at 2000 readers? Keke~ I love you all~ And Did you see BTOB's new hairstyles? HOT HOT HOT. LIKE, WOAH THERE SEXY. Keke~ I hope you dont stress out from school, or work, or the hotness of BTOB<3 Have a great day, or week, or...night...or....year? Haha. Follow, vote, and READ~~ GAMSAHAMNIDA!!