Chapter 9

"What are you doing here?" Charlie snapped, blinking away the last remnants of his sleep. Titus was standing in front of his dorm room clad only in a pair of black shorts and a white shirt.

A smirk was ever present on his features. "I'm picking you up for breakfast. What else am I here for?"

"Are you kidding me?" Charlie groaned. "Its like six in the morning."

Titus' face fell, distorting into a frown. "Get dressed Charlie."

"No." The small boy spat shutting the door on the other boy's face. Charlie swore that if he was going to scratch his head in frustration every time Titus did something highly unlikely he'd be bald by now.

"Now Charlie." He heard him say across the door. "We had a deal."

"Fine!" He shouted. Vincent was startled awake by his outburst.

"What's happening?" Vincent shifted on his bed, with eyes half closed and hair a mess.

"The asshole is here." Charlie answered bluntly as he shuffled through his clothes. Vincent only smiled with droopy eyes.

"I heard that." Titus yelled through the door.

"Well, you were supposed to." Charlie smirked knowing that the wolf couldn't see his smug face. Titus knocked forcefully on the door again.

"Where is he taking you at this time in the morning?" Vincent grumbled putting his pillow in front of him and hugging it.

"To breakfast."

"What? Is he serious? Like right now?"

The smaller boy nodded. Vincent watched him worriedly.

"I can handle him Vin, don't worry." Charlie assured him but he didn't say another word.

When he was fully dressed he walked out the dorm room waving goodbye to his best friend. Vincent just watched him cautiously. Outside, Titus was sitting on the hallway with his head resting on the opposite wall.

"What were you doing in there?" He said with a glare.

"Getting dressed. Why?" Charlie replied sarcastically. Titus' glare remained intact.

"What else happened. I couldn't hear you talking anymore. Did he touch you?" He accused. "Is there something going on between the two of you?"

Charlie could feel his eyes widen in shock. "What? No!"

"Did he kiss you?" Titus growled.

"Of course not! What are you thinking!"

He averted his glare from him. Instead, he stared down the door.

"I don't want you getting dressed in front of that guy again. I don't like him. He doesn't smell human. Don't go near him." He warned.

Charlie huffed in frustration, dragging Titus away from Vincent as far as possible.

"Look here Titus. He and I have been friends for years. You can't make me stay away from him." Charlie was shaking like a leaf, not because of fear but because of anger.

"Then he'll just have to learn, to  stay away from you!" Titus growled menacingly before removing the smaller boy's grip from his arm and storming off towards Vincent. The wolf in him took reign of his body.

Charlie ran after him, catching him just in time. Titus was about to kick open his dorm room door.

He had blocked off the entrance knowing that Titus wouldn't hurt him, physically.