What's under the hood?( Hoody Love Story)

Lidia's POV

"Lidia, GET UP ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!," my mom yelled from downstairs. "COMING I replied. I got changed into some red skinny jeans and my ONE DIRECTION tee, did I mention I love One Direction.I brushed my hair and put it into a braid and finally went downstairs to be greeted by my mom. I ate some pancakes my mom made and went to school. As I was going to school, I met with David, my friend. Well I also have a little crush on him, I mean what can I say he's hot. With shaggy hair that is black as raven feathers and his cute and adorable smile he has when he is with joy. Me and David have some classes together and so do me and my friend Noelia. Noelia is really crazy, stupid( when she wants to), and random at times. I headed of to my first class art. I love art especially the millions of colors I get to choose from and paint the beauty of nature and Nutella.LOL. Then my last class before lunch was physics, ugh a very boring subject which is why I sleep during it. At last it was lunch, I met up with David, Noelia, and another few friends. What is it that we all have in common, it's the idea that we are all crazy. Noelia and I love to eat which is why we call ourselves fluffy but our other friends say that we both are not but me and Noelia both know we are. At lunch we were are invited for a party hosted by David. And all afternoon I kept thinking about what I'm going to wear. But then I knew I had to pay attention because there was going to be a test tommorow so I paid attention to today's lesson. Finally it was time to go home, I sprinted because it was pouring rain and I don't want to be outside.

When I got home, my mom was waiting for me with a batch of cookies, which is why I love rainy days. On rainy days I usually just eat cookies and drink hot cocoa with my mom. My dad came home at 6 so in the meanwhile I will just txt Noelia. And these are the txt messages.

N: Hey gurl:)

L: Hey VAS HAPPENING

N: O nothing much just watching T.V

L: So......

N: o yeah, are you ready for David's party:)

L: well I don't know what to wear

N: The leave that to me

L: ok

N: we will be going to the mall tomorrow to pick some outfits, my wardrobe is broke:)

L: okay so what time

N: hmmm what about right after school

L: sure let me just go ask my mom

N: okay

L: she said okay

N: kk then see you tommorow at school

L: kk bye

N: bye

End of txt messages

Lidia's POV

I now woke up and did my normal routine and headed for school. I went throughout all my classes and it is finally lunch. I sat down next to Andrea, my friend, and started talking about band class and what we had to do for the spring concert. As Noelia sat down with David, I had a wave of jealousy hit me with great force. They were talking about something in private and I needed to know so I asked," hey what are you guys talking about," "nothing," they both replied and made each other a face. I then started to get irritated so when lunch was over, I stormed out of the lunch so I won't have to see their faces. The hours flew by and it was over. I saw Noelia and I turned around so she wouldn't see me but she already did. "Lidia, remember we need to go on that shopping spree." She said. Ugh I totally forgot, we are going to go to the mall to buy our outfits for tommorow's party. So we both went into Forver 21, Vans, Hot Topic, Journeys, Aeropostale, Hollister, and many more. We then went home with more than 30 bags in our hands and about 700$ paid. As I walked home, I bumped into someone who was wearing a black hoody and when they turned around to face me, all I saw was a mask with 2 blood red eyes with no pupils and him carrying a knife with blood covered on it. I started to panic but as I was about to run, he was not there anymore. But still I shocked so I ran home not caring if I slip. When I got home I shut the door and went upstairs into my bedroom to drop off the bags. I went downstairs to eat some popcorn and watch a scary movie called insidious. At last I went to bed and had no nightmares or dreams.

Vote, comment, and follow. I'm a newbie:).

10 reads, 5 likes, and 1 comment for next chapter.