Chapter 2

Lidia's POV

Off we went deep into the woods. I felt like we were walking for hours but it was really only 30 mins. We then stumbled across a big mansion. Hoodie opened the door and was I saw was Masky eating his cheesecake, BEN and Jack playing Black Ops 2, Jeff twirling his knife around and Sally playing tea party with Splendorman. Yup typical creepypastas. We both stepped in a everybody glanced at me probably thinking why a human is doing here. Slendy came out of the kitchen, I guess, and when he saw me, he seemed to get mad. He walked up to Hoodie. "Hoodie, why is there a human here . I thought they weren't allowed here." And blah, blah,blah about humans. I noticed that Noelia was not here with me. I got kinda nervous about the millions of possibilities of what can happen to her out there. But again she will put up a fight against anyone who messes with her or pisses her off along with kicking ass. After the long stupid speech Slendy gave to Hoodie, we finally got to sit down, and got to introduce ourselves.

Noelia's POV

While I was heading inside with Lidia and Hoodie ,something caught the corner of my eye. I turned my head around and saw a cute bunny. I picked it up and touched its soft fur. I was carrying the bunny, as I was almost at the foot of the door, something growled behind me. I turned around to see a red dog with characteristics of a husky but not quite. This must be Jeff's dog, Smile. Smile stop growling when he met my eyes, but that didn't stop him from tackling me and surprisingly licking my face when I thought he was gonna rip me apart. I stood up and rub the back of its neck and we played some tag for a while. I finally decided to go inside. I opened the door and was faced with everyone's eyes on me. "Hey peepz, what's up?" I said not feeling a bit nervous. "Umm who is this hot chick, Hoodie?" asked BEN. "I'm Noelia," I replied even though he didn't ask me. "Oh well hi," he answered smiling. I sat on the couch next to Jack and Lidia.

BEN'S POV

This girl was really hot, and she is going to be mine. I caught Jack staring a lot at her so I send him daggers, but he didn't listen so he continued.

Jeff's POV

This girl, Noelia, was really cute. I wonder if she takes interest in me. Wait..... What the hell am I thinking. Love is insane, I can't love can I?

Eyeless Jack's POV

I have to agree with BEN, Noelia is pretty hot and she is starting to turn me on since I'm basically sitting right next to her. BEN was shooting daggers at me but I didn't listen because I plan on being her boyfriend.

Masky's POV

I think Noelia is a very adorable and a beautiful girl that is not nervous when speaking to new people for the first time. When she looks at me, I get very turned on.

Slenderman's POV

I entered the living room where everybody was at. I saw a very beautiful girl with waist length brown hair, eyes filled with happiness, and long, thick eyelashes. I was about to introduce myself but she cut me off. "I know who you are no need to introduce yourself, Slendy. And I know I sound like a stalker but all your guy's creepypastas are very interesting." She blushed when she said that last part.

Everyone's POV except for Lidia,Hoodie,Noelia

Damn she's so cute when she blushes.