Chapter 22

Noelia's POV

It was now night time and I was scared that the guys would find me and kill me. Me and Jacob went upstairs to sleep.

He was in his boxers and I was just in one of his sweaters that barely covered my butt because my clothes were wet. "Umm where am I going to sleep?," I asked. "You can sleep on my bed and I'll take the couch downstairs." "No, I'll take the couch. This is your house." "No, I'll gladly take the couch."

We were arguing for at least five minutes until he won. Damn him but good thing I get the bed.

I was woken up by a loud bang coming from downstairs. I checked the clock, it was 2:16 a.m, why the hell is Jake up at 2 in the morning.

I went downstairs to check. I saw that the guys broke down the door. They haven't seen me yet so I hid behind the couch. I'm surprised that that noise didn't wake up sleeping Jake.

I peeked through a hole in the couch. They were looking around for something. They spotted Jake on the couch and smiled evilly. I stood up only to regret it. All of their eyes were on me.

"Don't hurt Jake," I said. "You did disobey us," BEN said with that smirk again. "And you should pay the consequences," Masky added. "Come here," Jeff said. I obeyed and got out from behind the couch.

All of their eyes had lust in them when they saw what I was wearing. Jeff came up to and put his forehead on mine. "Do you turn yourself in?," he asked. "I will, but in exchange, your not hurting Jake." "Agreed, lets go," he said.

And we took off. Jack was carrying me bridal style. I cuddled into his chest which he just chuckled. For at least an hour of walking, we came across Slender mansion.

What if their gonna kill me? How will Lidia react, would she hate me for ditching her? Along with other thoughts that ran through my head, we reached the door.