Chapter 4

Noelia's POV

I was downstairs partying with the other people when a guy from my physics class tried to lift up my shirt. He was drunk. And well you know what happens from there. After beating him up he had a dislocated shoulder, 2 black eyes and a broken leg. That teaches him not to touch me. I go outside where I see Hoodie at a branch of a tree. I wanted to surprise him so I climbed the tree until I reached the branch. I know he didn't notice me because his attention was clearly on something else. I went behind him, I put my pocket knife to his neck. He immediately tried to stab me with his knife but since I'm in MMA, I dodged it. "Woah Hoodie, what's gone into you?" I giggled. "O sorry, I didn't know it was you," he said in an angry tone. "Hoodie you sound mad, is everything okay?" I asked. "I saw Lidia and a guy kiss and make out." "So you like her, right?" I said with curiosity in my voice. "Yes," he covered his mouth when he said that. "I didn't mean for it to slip out," he nervously said. "The guy's name is David just to let you know" "Grrrrrrrr" "sorry man didn't mean to make you mad," I said. "Do you want to go back to the mansion?" I asked him. "Yeah sure lets go" he answered. We went deep into the forest. I got scared so I wrapped my arm around his. We arrived and saw everyone just watching t.v. BEN and Jeff looked up to see us. Their eyes dropped to my arm around Hoodie's, and they started shooting daggers at Hoodie. He seemed kinda nervous. "Don't listen to them ," I told him. "Slendy can you heal my wrist, I think it's broken" I said. "What happened?" asked Jack. "I got into a fight," I said sounding proud. "With who?" "A guy from Physics who tried to lift my shirt up." I said in a pissed way. Slendy then came in and healed my wrist. Thank God. I hugged Slendy and he blushed. Wait what, Slendy would never blush!

Plz more follows and votes:)