Chapter 1

Lidia's POV

I woke up in the morning, thanks to no nightmares or dreams. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair and put it in a bun. Then I put some sweats and a tee because its Saturday. I decided to go to the forest. The forest doesn't really scare me but brings back memories from my childhood. As soon as I went in, I felt like I was being watch which is weird because whenever I came into the forest, I never really felt stalked.

Hoodie's POV

Last night while I was leaving my crime scene, I bumped into someone. I turned around and saw a very beautiful girl. She had long curly black glossy hair that fell all the way to the waist. Her eyes were chocolate brown that held fear in them once she saw me. I didn't want to scare her more than she already was so I quickly got out of her sight. I ran all the way to Slendy's mansion. When I got there everyone was staring at me like I was a new species and soon everyone went back to what they were doing. BEN walked up to me and asked me," So how was hunting?" " It was great but as I was getting away from the crime scene, I bumped into a beautiful girl." "Woah Hoodie likes someone!" BEN shouted. I swear I turned cherry red but good thing nobody saw because I have a mask on. I was tired so I went upstairs to sleep. Now I was staring at the girl I saw yesterday sitting on a tree stump thinking to herself. I wanted her to know me so I did the stupidest thing and stood up. She turned her head around and stared at me with fright. She stood up and asked," who are you," " Hoodie, and I want to tell you that I'm not going to hurt you, your friends or family." She seemed relieved and said," well my name is Lidia, uh nice to meet you." " I want to invite you to come to Slendy's mansion," I said. "Yeah sure but only if my friend Noelia can come," she said. Since I wanted Lidia to be there I said yes. And I could not wait until tommorow .

Lidia's POV

He just invited to me Slendy's mansion as in Slenderman's mansion. What if I died, no, but he promised me he wouldn't hurt me. But just in case I told Hoodie that in order for me to come , Noelia has to also. I was surprised that he actually agreed. So what time i asked, "umm at 8 in this same spot," "okay," i agreed. And now I can't wait until tommorow. Woah was I crushing on Hoodie, but I mean, he is kinda cute. After that conversation, we said our goodbyes and I headed home. I went upstairs to text Noelia.

L: Hey

N: Hey

L: So remember those creepypasta stories

N: Yea when you liked Hoodie

L: Yea about that. I saw Hoodie yesterday and today in the woods he invited me to Slendy's mansion but I said I would only go if you went so....

N: No way you meet Hoodie, awesome, and yea I guess I can accompany you to the mansion.

L: Great, so meet me at 8 at the sidewalk in front of my house.

N: Okay can wait

L: bye

N: bye

I was tired so I went to sleep.

Lidia's POV

I was now very excited about meeting the pastas and so was Noelia. She came over to my house today to hang out since our parents are at work. We watch the Adventure Time Marathon on Cartoon Network because its Noelia's favorite t.v show. Then it was my turn to choose the channel so I chose Spongebob. We were sprawled out on the couch eating popcorn, pizza, and ice cream. It was now 7:55 p.m so we headed out the door in our jackets. I was trying to make a good impression on the family so I put on my black dress with diamond studs on them with my gold loop earrings, and black and silver high heels. However, Noelia was the opposite of me. She didn't even try make a good first impression with her black skinny jeans, black tee with spikes on them, cupcake earrings, and neon pink vans and she still looked awesome, no fair. We arrived at the spot that me and Hoodie met up at and found him there with the same outfit of this morning. "Ready," he said. "Ready," me and Noelia said in unison. And off we went.

10 more reads and more likes and comments plz:) for next chapter.