Chapter 25

Noelia's POV

I looked at cute looking baby and it was a she by the looks of it. She had blue green eyes with black hair along with chubby cheeks that made her look adorable. She looked at me with her curious eyes and I decided to tickled her. I tickled her which resulted her to erupt in giggles. The others just looked at me with smiles on their face. "It seems that you like babies," Slendy said. "Yup I do."

I noticed that Hoodie was holding Lidia's hand. "So what's up with you guys", I said, looking at them. They gave me a questioning look. I gestured to their hands. They looked down and finally got what I was saying and Lidia blushed. "Uh um we're ... we're.. kinda.... toge...ther", Hoody said, stuttering with each word. I smiled.

"Well then who's gonna be the daddy", I asked, trying to hold in my laugh. I could see Jeff look down and have a tint of pink on his paper white cheeks. "Jeff", I said. He looked up and came towards me. He looked at the baby and sighed. "What's wrong", I asked. "What if I lose control and hurt her", he replied, looking down at the hardwood floor. "You won't", I said. "Just give her a chance", I said, holding up the cute baby in my arms as she looked into Jeff's black eyes.

"Fine", he said, accepting the fact that he was defeated," but if I hurt her or you, don't come looking for me." I frowned at what he said but at least he accepted caring for the baby. We went into the living room and sat on the couch. I sat in between E.J and Jeff but Jack went stiff when I sat next to him like I was a disease.

The baby then started crying loudly. I patted her back but she didn't stop crying. I went into the kitchen to see if they have baby formula which I highly doubt. When I couldn't find any I called for Slendy. I soon saw him teleport into the living room and made himself into the kitchen. "Slendy can you get baby formula." He soon teleported somewhere leaving me with a crying baby.

He then came back with a packet of baby formula. I made it and put it inside the baby's mouth. She relaxed and drank from it. Once she was done with it, I went into the living room again and sat down. "Guys", I said, getting their attention. They looked at me and waited to say something." What should we name her", I said. They just shrugged. "The real question is what you wanna name her", BEN said.

" I think I'll call her Melanie."

And Melanie it was.

Vote and Comment:) And Melanie is on the side------>