Chapter 19

Noelia's POV

"Hey Noelia, what are you doing out here?," BEN said with a perverted smirk on his face. I just scooted back to give us some distance. "Umm," I said, trying to make up a lie and fast.

"You know lying wont work, your trying to run away from us. Aren't you?," he asked, still smirking. "No, what made you think that," I tried to say without stuttering. "You want to go back to your friends and family, but to bad, you won't be able too," he said, still freaking smirking.

I jumped off the tree and landed on my feet. I started running until I bumped into someone or something. It was Jeff, he was smirking while he said," Aww princess, don't run. You know we WILL get you." He walked towards me but I staggered back.

I bumped into someone else but this time it was Eyeless Jack. I then noticed that Masky, BEN, and Slendy appeared from behind the tree.

My instinct was to run which I did. They were behind me, I can hear them. I looked back and sure enough all of them were following me. But Slendy wasn't there, damn it, he must be using teleportation.

I can believe I'm actually faster than they are because if they were, they would have catch up to me by now.

My lungs were burning but I still kept running. I will run until I get away from them. Who are they to think that they can just separate me from my friends and family, the ones I hold most. But my thoughts were interrupted by a dead end.

I looked down from the cliff and it was a large lake, like the one in twilight when Bella jumped from the cliff. I turned around and all of the guys were there. They all smirked and started walking towards me. "STAY BACK," I yelled. They stopped and Jack said," Why don't you just turn yourself in, gorgeous?"

I looked at every single one of them. The only thing I had in my mind was jump the cliff...... and that's exactly what I did.

:O Cliffhanger, haha pun:P Plz vote and comment and don't forget to follow:) Slendy out.