16. Wake up call

AN: Hey! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter, hopefully you'll like it, doesn't seem like much but i wanted to update for you! Read, vote, comment and ENJOY!

Jennie's POV

"Jennie," a soft voice whispered in my ear, I groaned and snuggled deeper in the source of warmth and comfort. Jo. Only she could give me the chills and tingles throughout my body. "Wake up cupcake," she whispered in my ear which was right by her lips.

I shivered as her hot breath lingered on my ear; she chuckled and wrapped her arms around me tighter. "You cold?" she asked, my eyes fluttered open and stared at Jo.

"Morning beautiful,"

I laughed lightly at the comment running a hand through my bed head, yawning "yeah right" Jo captured my hand running through my hair looking at me intently "you are." It went silent for a moment, it wasn't awkward or anything we were just lying there staring into each other’s eyes.

What if I leaned in?

Staring at Jo she suddenly smirked realizing how close I was and leaned down to kiss me but I moved back quickly causing a confused look to cross over her face, "what gives cupcake? I just want a good morning kiss" she whined.

"Not till I've brushed my teeth!" I argued I can't kiss her with morning breath how embarrassing would that be?!

Jo laughed, "I don't care cupcake I just want my kiss"

"Tough, you'll have to wait"

she raised her eyebrow in defiance and towered over me a smirk playing at the corner of her lips and before I knew it she had me trapped beneath her "well this is a comfortable position" she commented, I had no doubt in my mind that I was blushing like mad turning my head to the side I tried to hide my face in the pillow to avoid Jo's penetrating gaze.

Leaning down towards my ear she whispered softly against my sensitive skin causing me to involuntarily shiver, "you know what I want cupcake...

Damn this girl for being so stubborn!  

counting to ten I turned my head to face her, "fine" I mumbled under my breath making Jo smile in triumph which caused me to smile too, I never noticed but she has a really nice smile it lights up her whole face....

"Cupcake, I know I’m gorgeous but I’d rather kiss you than stare... actually let's do both shall we?" with that her lips descended down on mine and I immediately clamped them shut, Jo groaned in frustration against them "really? I don't care if you have morning breath!" she whined. 

I shook my head; I’m standing my ground on this! Well metaphorically.

Rolling her eyes Jo leaned up a bit and gazed down at me making me fidget a bit as she just continued to stay, "why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned.

"Well since you won't let me kiss you, I’ve resulted to staring"

"Stop that! It’s making me uncomfortable"

"Nope, not until I get a morning kiss" 

I decided to try and ignore her by closing my eyes since she wasn't getting off me anytime soon, but I just couldn't ignore her! I could feel her stare going right through me to my soul making me feel exposed.

"Fine.... kiss me! Just stop staring!" 

"Don’t have to tell me twice" Jo responded by capturing my lips in a sweet kiss, not too heated but just right. Getting lost in the kiss I closed my eyes embracing it instead of fighting against the fact that I really did want to kiss Jo.