5. "I kissed a girl"

AN: Hello! I am indeed alive and well, sorry for taking so long with the update! but it's finally here! sorry if it is indeed crap and also sorry for the shortness, promise long chapter is coming!!!... but i hope u do enjoy it! read, vote, comment!! x

Jennie’s POV    

I ran out of the library as fast I could, jumped into my car and zoomed home; luckily no one was in being an only child and having parents who work fulltime had its advantages.

To say the least I was embarrassed. I mean after apologising to the librarian for the disruption we might have caused only to have the librarian look at me blankly and say she was running an errand, meaning she wasn’t even there!!!  Meant Jo had planned the whole thing!

I wanted to evaporate into the sky and disappear.  I couldn’t believe it. Jo had stolen my first kiss! I mean it wasn’t bad... urgh! This is so frustrating, I feel like Katy Perry’s song ‘I kissed a girl’ but I didn’t like! I mean I couldn’t have? 

I am not a lesbian! I mean I have never been...so intermit with someone, so of course I reacted the way I did! Of course I didn’t do it on purpose and it definitely wasn’t because it felt good I mean, not totally. I mean, it wasn’t bad- -

No!

I bolted up the stairs and headed straight to the bathroom, switching the shower on I took off my clothes, glasses and stepped inside under the shots of hot water, sighing in relief as the water ran down my face. I stood there for awhile, the same question bounced around in my head...

Why did I let it happen? 

I mean I should’ve known she was going to do something.

I rubbed my face with some soap and wet flannel with warm vanilla body wash. Pausing, I watched the water swirl down the drain.

Sigh... I felt physically drained. I mean, for that split second, maybe it did feel good. It felt different. With no real previous experience to really compare this with, I guess I’m just a little...confused.

Letting out a deep breath, I pressed the heel of my palms into my eyes.

Oh well. It’s happened and that’s that. Just ... Forget it.  Clean up and go to sleep.

Taking a deep breath and finally letting my muscles relax, I finished up my shower, slipped my glasses back on, grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself and headed towards my bedroom.   Where I pulled on a shorts and t-shirt pyjama combo, tying my hair in a ponytail I flopped down on my bed in exhaustion.

Maybe Jo was right... I mean, a body doesn’t lie intentionally... it wasn’t totally disgusting... It actually felt... kind of nice. She was skilled, I'd give her that. She definitely knew what she was doing and she did it well, even though I was protesting and pushing her away.

I nibbled my lower lip, sliding my hand along the waist band of my shorts, grimacing.

Brilliant

All I have to do is think about her touching me and I’ll get hot and bothered. Maybe... I am... a... lesbian? 

Crap.

I guiltily slipped my hand past the waistband of my shorts, holding my breath as I touched myself exactly the same place Jo had. My toes curling as I held my breath, never in my life had I touched myself. I tried to keep quiet, even though no one was home except me.

I panted, squeezing me eyes shut as I thought about the way Jo touched me. Moaning, I tilted my head back as I reached my peak, body trembling as I felt Jo’s name leave my lips. Slumping back on my bed, I grimaced in disgust at myself. Shocked at what I had just done.

“Jennie?!”

Shooting straight up from my bed, I heard my parents enter the house

“Upstairs!” I yelled down to them, I really couldn’t face them right now.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door, revealing my mother I smiled up at her.

“Hello darling, why are you ready for bed so early?”

“Not feeling well, think I’m going to have an early night” I replied

“Aw ok then, call us if you need anything” and with that my mother left my room leaving me to gather my thoughts.

Sighing, I got under my covers turned my phone on silent because I had no doubt that Sandra would text or call me about how the ‘tutoring’ session went.

“Just tutoring...” I groaned out loud, there was no way in hell this was just going to be tutoring...