2. Screwed.

Jennie's POV

I zoned out as the teacher droned on and on about the assigned homework. My mine wondering back to English I can't believe I'm stuck tutoring Jo Levee! Anyone else and I would have been fine; it's just that girl doesn't understand the word NO!

I mean when I first met her first thing out of that girl's mouth was

"I think you're hot"

I didn't know how to respond to that I mean what was I suppose to say?

 So I said  "Um...thank you?"  

Which she responded  "No thank your parents for creating you"

"Um...ok then..."

"So you got a girlfriend?"

"No...Wha- wait...girlfriend?! I'm not a lesbian!!!"

"Hmm I'll just have to change that, later sweet cheeks"  

Ever since then she's made it her mission to convert me, it's like a game to her! I mean why me? Of all the girls...

Sigh...

Dazed I looked up around the class, hmm there weren't many people here yet and even the teacher wasn't sitting at her desk anymore?  Well I guess that's usual I am always early I just don't like tardiness...

I jerked in my seat when I heard the door slam. Looking around noticing the room was empty? Where did everyone go? Did I miss the bell? That's not possible class hasn't even started yet?!

I frowned in confusion, about to get up from my seat and was about to walk to the door when arms slipped around my waist.

"Hello cupcake" Jo purred

"Wha- uhh" I sighed as she slowly dragged her tongue down my neck.

"Remember what I said..." she murmured against my neck, I gasped suddenly as she spun me around and pushed me against the wall, trailing hot wet kisses up and down my neck.

"Jo" I moaned when she found my sweet spot on my neck, she sucked my skin roughly her lips on my skin felt amazing it drove me crazy. I tilted my neck towards her as she sucked, another moan escaping my lips

"Jo..." Her hands trailed under my black petticoat skirt, teasingly rubbing my thigh "Jennie, " Jo whispered...

"JENNIE" the teacher called.

I jumped out of my seat looking around the class; I noticed everyone was packing up. My eyes widen with realization that I had fallen asleep in class!

Damn.

Plus to make things worst I had my first wet dream... About Jo Levee. This is not good.

My face heated up with embarrassment, I just had a naughty dream in a class full of people! Out of all the places to dream, why here?!

I was mad at myself, but at the same time I was a little freaked out, scratch that I was FREAKED OUT! I mean I still felt a tingling sensation just remembering the way her lips felt against my skin... for a split second... I wanted her....WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!  I'm not thinking that's what! This is Jo here... A girl.

  I'm straight! I shouldn't be feeling like this, whatever this is! It's not right!

I packed up my stuff and headed towards the cafeteria, I can't believe I dreamt about Jo, I mean I don't like her like that? No I don't. Just because I've never had a boyfriend...or been kissed...

Sigh... boys are just scared of my intelligence! Well that's what my mum tells me.

Urgh I'm not a lesbian.