1. It's just tutoring?

AN: so hi everyone! this is my first story on wattpad and my first time writing a girlxgirl so bare with if it is indeed crap so far... i'll try harder! and this is just a reminder this is a GIRLxGIRL! if u dnt like same sex relationships leave now! that's all, read, vote,comment....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jo's POV

Stumbling home at 5 in the morning after laughing and drinking the night away, I clumsy tried to conquer climbing the stairs to my room finding it near impossible to make it up 3 let alone 2 steps I eventually gave up and crawled to the sofa, passing out and welcoming sleep...with one thought running through my mind...Damn Katy sure knows how to throw one hell of a party and as always me and my friends sure do know how to paaarrtttay!

Then my mind went completely blank....

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!"

Ahhhh.... my head feels like it's about to explode, what the hell did I do last night?

"You got bat shit drunk"

That voice? Ahhhh... my head... gripping my head I tried to make the pounding noise stop but it carried on refusing to shut the hell up!

"Get up! That's what your arse gets for going out on a school night! Now move it!"

Then I experienced the worst pain ever

"Argh! What the fuck! Close those god damn... um... um... urgh!!!" what the hell are those thingy's called again? Ahhhh... my head hurts too much to be dealing with this.

"Curtains brainac, now seriously get up, you're my ride to school so up and atom! And I'd move quickly I think dad's about ready to chuck a bucket of ice water over you..." the voice teased

sighing, I closed my eyes and slowly got to my feet, Ahhhh... my head's killing me and the light isn't helping stupid Jake just wait, when he comes home drunk I'll get him so bad in the morning he'll wish he never discovered alcohol. Ahhhh... speaking of alcohol we're not the best of friends at the mo...

slowly dragging my butt to the bathroom, where I striped and stood mercy to the warm water pounding against my skin I stood paralyzed just letting yesterdays madness wash away, heading to my room I plonked on skinny jeans, a retro pink top with a black vest jacket to go on top and my black all stars ending my outfit with a medallion necklace and leather cuff bracelet.

"Jo! Hurry your arse up! I don't want to be late! Again!!!!" Jake hollered from the downstairs

Jeesh, just after I thought I was getting over my headache he goes and does that... "Bastard" I muttered under my breath, just for that I was gonna take extra long doing my makeup which was just me taking my sweet sweet time giving myself panda eyes.

BANG!

"What the fu-" I jumped as Jake stormed into my room mad, and I mean mad!

"Get the fuck down stairs NOW!"

Hmm? should I listen, I mean I am older than him hence why he needs a ride from me even if it is a year difference, it's a year that haunts him ha-ha I'm such a tease, I smiled widely at him while he just glared

"Well you ready then?" I asked like I was just waiting for him all this time

"SERIOULSY?!" he fumed and stamped out of my room "5minutes Jo I'm deadly serious you might be older but I'm stronger I don't mine beating the shit out of you if you make me late again!"