Last Day

(Your 9 right now)

Your POV:

"Honey! Come and eat your food before it gets cold!" My mom yelled from downstairs in the kitchen.

I was just laying on my stomach with my feat in the air, and my hands working on my tree. That looked like it had a green cloud for leaves. I stood up, and started to walk. With my bear feet hitting the chiseled wooden platform. "Coming!" I yelled in response too my mom; while opening my door with a light creek too it. I ran past the white door of the bathroom, and my parents bedroom; making my way down the stairs soft creaks came from the wooden stairs under me, every time I took a step down. After I got off the stairs I ran with lightening speed to my chair; even though I had a little struggle getting on the painted wooden chair, I managed.

I look in front of me too see a bowl fool of miso soup; it's a special Earth Kingdom soup that I loved, and the recipe has been handed down from my moms family for generations.

Mom made it for me, but only on rare occasions, since we weren't the wealthiest, but still not the poorest family.

I lowered my spoon into the steaming bowl of delicious ness. Then I lifted the spoon to my lips, and drank it. I regretted that decision emidietly; the hot soup burned my tung, but since I was a well mannered child I didn't spit it out. But instead, I swallowed down the hot soup that was burning my tung like hell.

"Sweetie, wait for it too cool a little" My mom said while giggling lightly.

"Yes mommy!" I replied with a cheeky grin on my face. She nodded in approval while going back to blowing on her spoon too cool down the hot liguid in the spoon.

~Time skip! Brought 2 u by Pabu!~

After mom finished her meal, she got up and took her plate to the kitchen to wash it; while I was still finishing my spaghetti that mom made for after we drank the soup.

After I finished my lunch I picked up the bowl and placed it gently on the flat plate, that I had eaten the spaghetti off of. I got off of the seat, and made my way toward the kitchen too see mom almost done with cleaning the dishes.

"Here ya go mommy" I said with a smile, and holding up my plates above my head with the silver ware in the bowl; I had gotten those right before I got off my seat.

"Thank you (y/n)" she replied while taking the plates, and utensils out of my hold. "Now go and watch some TV till daddy comes home from work okay sweetie?" I nodded in reply, and headed off to the living room.

I could still hear mom cleaning the dishes, when I got into the living room. I hoped onto the sofa, and got the remote off the glass covered coffee table in front of the couch. I scrolled threw the menu in Netflix too see what shows or moves I would like too watch. After a while I found one pressed play, and watched the screen in front of me.

I didn't know how long I was sitting in front of the TV, but what got me too look away from it was the doorbell ringing. That could only mean one thing. Daddy, daddy was home!

I quickly maneuvered my way too the front door, and opened it. The figure that was outside was my dad. Looking down at me with a warm smile.

"Hey kiddo! Missed me?!" He asked while crouching down too my hight, and opening his arms waiting for a hug. I just nodded, and hugged him.

Since my dad worked for the Military of the Earth Kingdom. He was a pretty good earth bender he could even bend lava, and just like him I'm an Earth bender as well, but not as skilled of course. Mom she's a non bender, but she's glad that I have bending that can protect me if I'm in danger. Dad taught me how too bend; I can bend metal, but it's still a work in progress.

I didn't even hear mom coming too the front door. "Hey honey, don't I get a hug?" Mom asked with an eyebrow raised. Dad replied with a nod of his head then he hugged mom too. After they let go of each other, we all went inside and dad plopped onto the couch.

"Daddy? Daddy? Are you going too teach me how to get better at metal bending?!" I asked while jumping up and down with bright (e/c) eyes.

"Sweetie I think-" Mom was cut off by dad.

"Yeah sure, come on let's go to the back yard" he said while getting off the couch, and motioning me over to the back yard glass windows.

When we got out side dad went into the shed, and brought out a big peace off metal, that has a bunch of dents and scratches from years of using dad and I using it.

He rested the peace of metal against the brick wall that bordered out house from our neighbors houses.

"Okay, get into your stance and I want you too try too take out a peace of metal from the middle." My dad said demonstrating how my movements should look like, and adding in a few tips too.

It went on like this for about 2 hours. After 2 hours, the sun began to set, and it was time for us too go inside, and have dinner.

"You have improved you know" Dad said while we where walking too the table.

"Thank you!" I replied with a cute smile spread across my face.

We both sat down ready too eat our meals, but then mom interjected us before we could even pick up our utensils. "Both of you wash your filthy hands before you eat!"

"Yes ma'am" Dad and I said while rushing to the bathroom too wash our hands.

After we ate the meal mom made us; I went too bed while mom and dad talked about today, and whatever parents talk about.

I went up stairs took a quick bath, then brushed my teeth, and after that I plopped onto my bed, and instantly fell asleep.

___________________________
How do ya guys like da first chap?

And btw I don't own the pics, avatar, or you

Hope ya like it so far!

Bye! :3