V

I rest my hand against the back of her head pushing head deeper into the kiss. Charlotte why do I feel like this? I let my free hand skimmer lightly down her back over her pink bra straps. When I found her all bloody I didn't know what I was going to do. I took her to a hospital as fast as I could. I thought she was dead but look at her now. She's still alive. A tough cookie to break. The doctor said that she might not be able to walk until a year and when she does, it will be hard. 

I trail the outline of the straps and try to restrain myself from removing her bra. She feels so good against me. I trail my hand slowly down her back. My fingers reach the pink frilly fabric of her panties. How I wish i could of been the one to undress and redress her but sadly I'm not. When Jesse heard the news she came quickly and helped me to take care of Charlotte. Claire even came over. Jesse and Claire celebrated their 5 month anniversary 2 days ago.

All that violence and suffering happened just a few days ago. We both pull away at the same time. I was just getting started. I kiss down her neck biting gently. This makes her gasp. I laugh softly. She is so adorable and she is mine. 

She pinches my butt slightly. 

"that's what you get for trying to bite me" 

"is that how you want to play it?" I whisper in her ear kissing it gently. I feel her body shiver slightly. Quickly I pin her under me kissing along her shoulder. She looks at me with a small smile on her lips. I enjoy seeing her blush. 

We ended up kissing each other in lots of places. I'm surprised our clothes haven't been ripped to shreds by all this love we have for each other. Sometimes that love ended up turning into lust. 

When we finish we both lay there. Her head resting on my chest. You might think we did something scandalize but no we didn't do anything like that. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask her. 

"a little" I nod carefully pick her up. One arm under her knee and my other bracing her back. "I can walk by myself" 

"no you can't" 

"why" 

"let me just carry you. Doctors orders and plus I need to start treating you like my princess." She sighs leaning into me. I set her lightly on top of the counter. 

"T-That's cold" 

"oh don't worry I'll be sure to warm you up" I kiss her outer thigh. She giggles softly. I rub along her legs. "now what does my princess want to eat?" 

"I don't care whatever sounds good" 

"well to me whatever sounds good is not exactly food" 

"o-oh" she blushes. 

"look at you. I think you have an idea on what I must be talking about" 

"n-no I don't" 

"oh really?" I smirk pulling her hips closer to mine. She lets out a small squeak. She tries to move her leg up. "don't move your leg okay. Your knees are still very broken" I hold her legs still. 

I kiss down her chest all the way to her waist. I look at her. Her eyes close and head tilted back. I move my lips up, kissing her neck. 

She moves my head until our lips meet each other. Her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I wonder if she's really hungry for food. i don't know how long it's been it must be near February by now. 

Jesse told me that Charlotte's birthday is February 3rd.  I should do something special. 

Charlotte touches my ear. There's nothing on it at the moment. I took those dragon cuffs and gauges out of my ear once I found out what happened and threw them away. Iliana could of saved Charlotte. She could of unlocked her but instead she left her there to die. 

"V" she whispers. 

"yes?" 

"V, I think I'm going crazy" she looks down at her shaking hands. They were find a minute ago. 

 "good. If you weren't there is something seriously wrong" I hug her tightly. 

"I don't know what I'm going to do now" 

"shh don't worry. You don't need to worry about that. I'll help you, but for now you need to rest" 

"I guess I can cross killing your mother off of my bucket list" 

"Charlotte it wasn't like that" 

"I practically burned her alive" 

"she tried to kill you" 

"I know" 

"I would of killed her for hurting you" 

"V" 

"you know I would. Just look at you. You're all broken and covered with bandages. You were all bleeding on the outside and on the inside but I still love you anyways" Tears slowly made their way out my eyes. She smiles shyly wiping them away.  

"V what are we having for breakfast?" 

"whatever you want" 

"waffles" 

"okay." I start making up some food. I love the kitchen. It's just me in my element with an added bonus of a extremely cute girl watching me. 

I finish making the waffles they really look great. We finish eating out waffles. I carry her back to her room. 

"What do you want to do today?" 

"take me to Hell" she whispers looking at me with the most serious expression I have ever seen. I nod slowly. 

"okay princess. If that's what you want." I help her get dressed. Her face quickly became the color of tomatoes. She's really beautiful. I tried my best to look away but I just couldn't help myself. 

I finish getting dressed. Quickly, I grab my lantern necklace off my neck. A mutter a few words in Latin. I am starting to think Latin is the language of all things satanic. I draw a large circle in the floor. The carpet starts collapsing and a portal is revealed.I gently pick her up and through the portal we go. 

"princess. It might burn a little." I murmur to her as we land on the fiery side of Hell. It's hot, but not as hot as me.