Chapter 7

"Um, hello.." I said, shyly. 

Could you be anymore socially awkward, Scar? 

Oh, that's right no. No you could not.

Sigh.

"Awe! We made her blush!" Rian said, smiling to himself. 

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Am I blushing?

Shit. Shit.

Save me. Someone save me.

"Scarlett always looks cute when she gets up in the morning"  Oli said, pulling my hand and leading me down the stairs.

I bit my lip, trying to keep my shyness to myself, but seeming to only make it worse. 

"Awe, guys! Let's leave her be. She's all shy and nervous!" Mack said, taking me from Oli and pulling me into a hug. I sighed into his chest. 

Dammit.

"Well, I'm sorry I couldn't control my hot damn when I saw you, Scarlett" Vinny said, getting on his knees and bowing shamefully. I started to laugh in Mack's shirt and I felt Mack move a little. "She just laughed so you're okay" Mack said, waving Vinny off.

"Yess!" Vinny said, getting up off his knees as he punched the air like Alex did when he made me laugh last night. 

"Not to be completely rude.." I mumbled.

"But why are you guys here exactly?" Dilan finished my sentence for me.

"And now that I realize it, how do you know where Scarlett lives.. ?" Pete said awkwardly. 

Rian and Vinny looked at each other and shrugged.

"Well you see, Jack came over Alex's earlier this morning, where Vinny and I spent the night," Dilan interrupted this with a 'Awe! Manly sleepover!'.

"Anyways,.." Rian laughed over at Dilan before finishing, "He ended up waking us up and we all started to do, yanno, man stuff like wrestle bears. And during our wrestling of the bears,  Vinny and I ended up finding the number Scarlett wrote on Jack's hand. So we started to talk about last night and we said how awesome you guys were to hang out with. We then cyber stalked Scarlett and ended up giving up  when we found nothing useful and Vinny and I went to some restaurant where we saw Dilan working.

"We ended up finding out where you live, so we came over and Oli let us in. And yeah." Rian finished.

"So by we, you mean Vinny and you, right?" Pete asked. Vinny nodded, "Yup. Jack shrugged it off and Alex was to grumpy to care."

My heart clutched in my chest and I looked down at the tile of the house. I knew they wouldn't have remembered me. I should have realized I was a one night thing, nothing more.

"It honestly doesn't surprise me that Dilan gave you guys Scar's address" Mack said, still holding onto me. 

Pete, Oli, and even Dilan nodded at that.

"So do you live by yourself or is this your parents house?" Vinny said, glancing around the house.

"Her mom's house. And her mom at the moment is sleeping over her boyfriends house, pretending to be a young adult" Dilan said, slumping herself on the couch. 

"Oh." Vinny said, awkwardly rubbing his neck. 

"Yeah, but it's actually a positive thing. You don't have to hear Scarlett and her mother fighting or her mother's insane bitchness over everything. No offense, Scar" Mack said, kissing me on the forehead before letting me go and started to make his way towards Dilan and the couch.