Saddness

I ran outta the cafe trying to make a run for my house without anyone looking. I kept running thinking to myself 'why, why did it have to be part way through the school year, why not during summer'. I continued to run not looking back not even once, I was part way up the block from my house, which is fairly close to the school, but half way through my th-

"Ouch." I heard a familiar voice cry, but I didn't see who it was. I slightly peaked through my hair which was covering half my face by now. "Dash I'm so sorry please let me help you up." Before I could do anything at all Rainbow Dash was already up with her hand reaching out to pull me up. "No need to be sorry just make sure you watch where your going. Ok." I stopped crying and stared at this Rainbow Goddess who was so kind and loyal as to watch out for me, could it be that for this one moment that I had a real friend... No a Best Friend. I didn't even bother to take her hand I just leaped up to grab my first best friend ever and never let her go. "How now your alright I'm not mad at you or anything." She then put her arms around me stroking my hair and cooing in a delicate voice "your alright Dashies got you, nothing will ever hurt you I promise you that nothing will make you sad again." I stopped crying a little bit and realized that this was the first time since her mother was gone that she actually had felt at peace. Rainbow quickly pulled away from the hug and gestured to the door for me to go in. "I can get us ice-cream if you want, that always cheers me up after a broken heart." It was like she was reading my mind, after I saw Fluttershy and that big older boy leave the cafe. We quickly ran inside to make sure we wouldn't get rained on or anything. "Hey do you want to watch a movie." She then reached into her backpack pulling out a DVD labeled Love at first site. My heart skipped a beat. 'Not only are you going to watch a movie and eat ice-cream but your watching it with your first best friend.' I stopped cheering for a second when I realized that rainbow grabbed my hand to pull me down on the couch. Was this really happening?