Questions?

Dashie's POV

As we rushed out of the car heading towards the hospital we all stopped in our tracks to see a very well healthy and uninjured Zane standing there turning to look at us.

I walk up in anger and frustration planting a firm and fast slap across his smug face. As I was about to make another slap attack a tall boy comes over grabbing my wrist then locking lips with mine. When I focus my eyes on his I can see clearly that it's Zane embracing me in his loving kiss. As I manage to shove him away I wipe my mouth of his disgusting taste. "Wha-What is going on here?!?" Once I say this I turn to see my friends in the same confused and angry look as we are focusing on Zane.

He looks at us as confused as we are then looks over at the other Zane annoyed and angry. "What did you do this time?" Zane asked the other imposter who was chuckling.

"RAINBOW!!!!!!" Kitty burst out of the hospital doors running towards us in a rush and rams into me hugging me in a cute little Kitty embrace. I look at her smiling then look up to see another tall handsome guy that makes my heart light as a feather. "Felix?!?" The guy looks at me smiling with both hands in his pockets.

"Yo Dashie. What's up?"

I completely lose it blurting out "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?"

Before I could finish I'm interrupted by the same handsome tall Felix coming over to me and Kitty as well as the other girls.

"Allow me to explain."

He takes a deep breath then goes on continuing.

"Knowing Zane he always leaves something out when he meets new people. Zane has been on a little, spiritual journey, after figuring out that he has a twin brother. Once Zane found out he couldn't help but come to realization and decided to go back to our old school where we all first met."

When Felix tried to continue he was interrupted by a stubborn Kitty.

"But why did Zane leave us!!?!" When she asked Zane walked up to Felix placing his elbow on Felix's shoulder. "I needed to ask permission."

Kitty's POV

"Ask permission? For what???"
I asked concerned while confused.

Zane smirked at Felix then drew eyes to Dashie coming closer kneeling on one knee smiling reaching for something in his pocket.

"Dashie?"

She clapped her hands over her mouth while all the other girls gasped at what was happening.

"Will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!