The girl who waits

The top picture isn't mine. It's just what I think I look like as an anime character. Yes it's exactly how I look like right now. :D

This is a quick story between 'The Girl Who Waits'. AKA Jane. Just read don't ask questions. Also I will be making a separate story for the Christmas Love.
So please enjoy this. This is also in the pony world.

Fluttershys POV

Today I thought about visiting the park. As I was walking through the park, I came across the parks area where no pony every dreamed of visiting. Once I made it through the trees I manage to find a clearing, and there was a young mare who sat there. I seen her once before, but I didn't want to bother her. She had these lovely set of wings with a beautiful grey coat of fur. She had a hoodie on so it was hard to see what she looked like under neath. I could tell she saw me staring, because she gestured to come sit with her. I couldn't say no so I trotted over and set my plot right on the ground next to her. "So h-how are you." The pony just sat there looking out into the distance. She turned her head to face me. She had these strange looking eyes. One was a purple color, while the other was a light blue. She had this amazing wavy purple stripes in her dark brown colored mane. Although her tail was a bright pink with strips of dark brown.

"You know how cute it looks." I turned my attention to her as she was looking down at the ground. "D-do you mean the sky." She nodded her head and looked at me with a smile. "No, I mean how cute it looks when your blushing." I hadn't noticed, but I was blushing the whole time I was next to this very pretty pony. She stood up on all four spreading her wings out. She gestured that I get up with her, but I just sat at stared at her. "Do I have to put you on my back or are you going to fly with me." Before I could even answer her she picked me up and held my hoof as we started taking off. I think she knew I was afraid of heights, because when I started whimpering she stopped and told me to stop. We were at a strange looking cloud that almost resembled a house. She moved what appeared to be a door and inside was a strange looking mirror. "You know what this is right?" I nodded to her answer remembering the same looking mirror at the crystal empire. It was the mirror that took Twilight to this strange place with these weird creatures. "Look in the mirror. You see right there." She pointed to two girls who resembled us but we looked different. I noticed that the girls were a couple judging by how they acted towards each other.

"Fluttershy, I've been waiting for you ever since I moved to Ponyville." Remembering that it was a long time seeing as how we both moved here about ten moons ago. This pony has been waiting to do what with me? She quickly took my hooves and pulled me in for a friendly hug. She was crying by the sound of her whimpering and the streams of what I thought to be tears. I decided to hug her back and started crying with her. She was done crying and we both talked for a while. She explained a lot about her and I explained to her about me being the keeper of kindness. I think for once I'm finally happy, especially since I've been lonely for along time.

Janes POV
This is the human world now.

It's been two weeks, but I'm finally gonna ask Fluttershy to the dance. I can't wait I'm so excited, I've been waiting forever. After school when Fluttershy comes over to my house I'm gonna ask her. No backing out, no giving up, not giving up, and I will never give up on Fluttershy.