Water Park Fun

The next day Me and the Girls were getting ready for the pool. Rainbow volunteered to go down to the water park and get us lockers for our clothes, but I told her to wait behind with me. In my mind I thought of telling her what happened or just breaking up with her so she wouldn't have to know about me and Fluttershy kissing. "Go ahead Fluttershy I'll catch up later." As soon as Fluttershy left I went to talk to Rainbow. "Rainbow we h-have to talk, listen I love you so much." But before I could finish Dashie swung her arms around my neck "I know what your going to say a-and I was about to tell you that I've been talking with an old friend of mine. He was my first crush when I was in 5th grade. Please don't hate me for this, but I asked him on a date. We were gonna meet here so that's why I wanted to come here is so we could have a date." She started to cry and shake. I pulled her up and told her about my crush on Fluttershy and how we kissed at the party last night. She quickly stopped crying and calmed down. "I'll always remember our time together Jane and I promise you I will never tell anyone about your pain." She then stopped and looked at my hands to make sure they were covered. "What about your hands." She still checked on me, but I told her that I wasn't really going to swim. So she stopped checking and pulled her and me off the couch so we could go. I snatched her head with my arm and pulled her in for one last kiss. We pulled away from each other and headed down to the pool arm in arm. We reached the pool entrance and there by the railing stood a guy with really dark hair and Rainbow high lights in his hair. He was wearing black swim shorts. Rainbow departed from our arm link and rushed over to the guy in the black everything basically. "Techno. Oh I missed you." The guy named Techno snatched her off the ground and swung her around. Rainbow looked at me with a friendly smile "hey Tech this is Jane." He looked at me reaching his hand out to shake mine. "Sup my names Techno Rift. I'm an old friend of Dashie here. Listen you don't mind if I steal  from ya. It's been a while so I thought I go with her on a fun date." I nodded to his answer and they both walked away.

I started to scout around the water park for Fluttershy and spotted what appeared to be a bright pink haired girl with a cute small swim dress, although she had a real small skirt on over it. I waved to signal Fluttershy and walked to her location. "Hey Jane, Where's Rain-." I cut her off with a sweet kiss on the lips then pulled away "so I guess my kissing debt was payed back huh." I flashed her a flirtatious Smile and she blushed till she turned scarlet. I asked her where the others were and soon saw that the others were at the top of the biggest Water Slide there. I went to ask Flutters if she wanted to go with me and she started to quiver even though it wasn't really cold. "Hey, hey listen Flutters I'll be with you the whole time so don't worry about it ok." She stopped quivering and let out a slow sigh. She regained her courage and we rushed up to the top of the Slide. It was finally our turn and the other girls called out to Fluttershy "You Can Do It Fluttershy We Believe You." When she finally got on the inter tube I sat behind her to make sure if started to get scared I would grab her and never let go. When we were half way through the slide Fluttershy was laughing the whole time. I started to laugh to until the cuts on my fist started to sting. I forgot about the chlorine in the water. I couldn't help myself I began whimpering and slightly cry. It wasn't until we finished landing in the water that Fluttershy noticed my pain. "J-Jane what's wrong are you ok?" Soon everyone jumped in and checked on me, even the pool guy, but he was just yelling at me to get out of the pool. I leaped out of the pool and ran to the exit/entrance of the pool area. I didn't realize Fluttershy was right behind me until I made it in a nearby elevator. "Jane please what's wrong I can help you just let me se-." She couldn't finish asking what was wrong because right when the elevator doors closed I was shoved out of the elevator by a pair of giant guys looking slightly familiar. The only thing I could hear was Fluttershy calling my name right as the doors closed.

Right as the doors closed in front of me I ran to the nearest elevator and went to each floor until I could find out where they were gonna stop. And something tells me it was gonna be awhile. I just hope that I get to her in time.