Alright

This is a short summary of what's Janes deal. I forgot to add a lot of stuff to my story. Here we go.

Jane is apart of me she is like this part of me that needs to be shared. Jane is a girl who has serious issues. Jane has this fear of being alone. I don't judge because she knows how much of an accident she is and how much of a burden she has become to a lot of people in her life. Jane has only one goal, find someone who knows who and what she is and know why she is everything she hates.

Jane wants to find one person who she can share her feelings with, who won't judge her or look at her like some kind of monster. It's truly sad because she knows that she's the only person in the world and every time she tries to change her mind, she has to make herself feel bad. Example is in the story when Jane has high hopes of finding love, but she drags herself down and can't let herself be happy.

No one like should be happy knowing exactly what kind of a burden she is to her family. (I had thoughts about my dad dying in the war and my mother would leave me behind knowing that her daughter/son was not supposed to be born.) Jane was an accident, she wasn't supposed to be born or even thought of. Her parents were young when Jane was born, mom was 16 and dad was 17. See how they were not expecting the child. Jane carries this horrible mind that keeps reminding her that she is not allowed to be happy, in love, excited, or any happy thoughts in general. When Jane fell in love with Fluttershy, she couldn't bring herself to make such a nice and pretty girl feel so horrible. Jane didn't realize it, but if she stayed with Rainbow Dash any longer she would end up dumping Rainbow Dash, because she did not want Rainbow Dash to be depressed or hate Jane, because Jane was a horrible miss fit.

This is partly linked with many thoughts that I have. I was hoping that if I created Jane maybe I could forget about how horrible of a person I am. I know that I can never find love, but that's why I'm trying to give Jane a chance to get what I could never have. A life where they aren't such a horrific monster with no chance of having a great future, not being a curse on their parents, and find someone to love and never let them down.