Chapter Seven

Dating Kyle wouldn't be so bad.  He is cute, athletic, and smart.

I took a deep breath, "S-"

"(Y/N)!" Nicole interrupted. "Token told me what happened-"

She looked to see who I was with. 

"Kyle, I thought you were better than that," she glared.

"No, this isn't all of his fault," I told her.

"We should still go back, you know, show people you aren't weak," she suggested.

I nodded and followed her back into the lunch room, completely forgetting that Kyle was next to me.

*Stan's P.O.V.*

I watched (Y/N) and Nicole go back into the lunch room.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" I asked, coming out of my hiding spot.

"What?" Kyle jumped slightly.

"You asked (Y/N) out," I freaked.

"So what? You have Wendy.  If anything, you should thank me.  I was just taking her off your hands," he pointed out.

"I never asked you to do that for me," I stated.

"You can't even talk to her.  Every time she comes around you, you throw up.  How do you think that makes her feel?"  Kyle asked.

I had to grit my teeth to prevent myself from snapping his neck, "Just stay away."

"Dude, you cant have both.  Tell me one if you prefer her over Wendy," Kyle said.

"You cant just make me choose like that," I complained.

"Just what I thought," he rolled his eyes and walked away.