Chapter Thirteen

After class, I waited for Craig to get out of Mr. Mackey's office.  Even though it took forever, I still waited patently. 

"What are you doing here?" he questioned suspiciously as he walked out of the office.

"I guess I just wanted to thank you," I shrugged.

"it was nothing," he sighed.

"Was it true when Eric accused you of liking me?" I asked, sheepishly.

"Is it true that you are going to be a cheerleader?" he questioned back.

"Possibly," I answered. "Now back you your question."

"Possibly," he smirked, pushing passed me.

I couldn't help but have a smug smirk on  my face when my phone went off.

S- Why are you talking to Craig?

M- Are you stalking me???

S- No, I just happened to notice when I was walking by.

M-Why did you tell Kyle that we kissed?

S- How did you find out?

M- I could tell by the way he looked at me, like I was the root of all evil.

S- Kyle knows everything in my life.  I couldn't not tell him.

M- This was something that was supposed to stay between us until you broke up with Wendy, also when are you planning to do that?

S- She just got out of the hospital.  Her body is broken, I cant break her heart too.

I thought about it for a second, and this was the worst timing.

M-I guess.

S-I got to go, I'll catch you later.

What am I doing?  I just cant take Stan away from Wendy.  I guess there is always Craig, but I don't like Craig like I like Stan.  Ever since I saw Stan that night of the football game I just fell for him. He has something about him, and ever since the kiss part of me needs him.

"(Y/N)?" Nicole asked, getting my attention.

When did she get here?

"Hey, sorry, what's up?" I replied, trying to play it cool.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," I nervously laughed.

"You sure? You seemed very lost I thought.  You can tell me," she responded.

If Stan can tell people, I should be able to, too.

I took a deep breath, "I don't think I'm ready to tell anyone."

It would probably be safer if I didn't tell anyone.