Ending: Lesbian.

A/n: This one's a little different, because well, you're a lesbian. It's just for fun, so don't hate me. I tought it would be funny, and no I'm not against lesbians or gay or pansexual or bisexual people. Some of my friends are pansexual, gay or lesbian. (My lesbian friend helped me writing it ^^.) Also, if you're not lesbian, just, imagine it. And if you just can't then don't read it x.x

Enjoy. :)
------

The door opened and it was..

All of the boys. They all just ran in and looked at you with worried faces. "A-are you okay?" Asked Armin.

You nodded and sighed. "I actu-" "We're sorry [f/n].." Said Jean, cutting you off.

"It's okay bu-" "D-did we hurt you?" Said Reiner, also cutting you off.

"No you didn't, but let-" "Please tell us who you love!" Said Connie, crying fake tears.

They all started to talk, not even caring that you wanted to say something. You sighed and slammed your fist against a wall, creating a small crack beneath you fist.

"COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?!" You yelled, looking annoyed. You saw that they were a little scared. "Thankyou. Okay, what I wanted to say was that I'm le-"

"[F/N]-CHAAAAAN!~" A brunette with glasses stormed in and hugged you. Your cheeks reddened a bit and you sighed. "Bad timing Hange."

"Ah, sorry sorry, but some girl is here to meet you. It was (random girl) I thought?" She said, thinking about it.

"(R-random girl)?" You said, getting even redder. You gave your full attention to Hange and smiled.

"Where is she?!" You said/shouted. "At my office waiting, Shadis actually send her here because she was missing you so much she said."

Your eyes lit up at Hange's words and you smiled brightly. "Bring me to her please!"

Hange took your hand and ran to her office, with the boys following you in confusion.

As soon as you saw (random girl) you let Hange's hand go and leaped to (random girl).

"Oh my fucking god, (random girl) I missed you so much!" You said with tears in your eyes.

You met her when you lived in the underground, she was also kind of an assassin there, but she was much weaker so she didn't got noticed by the military police.

"[F/n].. I missed you too!" She said, hugging you tightly. "Sheesh, [f/n].. Why did you leave me?" She asked with a sad voice.

"I wanted to protect you.. From the titans.. And, I got catched by the Military Police.. (Random girl), you know, I still love you.." You said with a small voice.

"[F/n].. I love you too!" (Random girl) kissed your cheek and looked in your eyes.

"Wait wait.. [F/n].. You're gay?" Said Levi suddenly.

"Lesbian, and yes I am, that's what I've been trying to say but you just interrupted me all the time." You said, trying to stay calm because you still were irritated by them.

You saw Jean and Connie falling onto the ground, eyes widened and tears filling slowly. "Why didn't tell us sooner?" Said Armin, looking hurt.

"Because I never knew, and I never had the chance to tell.. Even when you confessed, I just thought about (random girl).. And it hurt.." You said.

Levi sighed and walked away, not wanting to show any emotions.

Eren just walked away to tell Mikasa everything, with Armin following him.

Jean and Connie still cried with Hange trying to comfort them.

Erwin just stared at you and (random girl).

Hearts will be broken, and it will hurt as hell, but that is what makes you the way you are.