Ending: Marco

[Narrator's POV]

"We all love you.."

He heard them say, his friends, even his best friend Jean.

Ever since Marco died he just watched, Jean and Eren, how they would still fight.

And Mikasa and Levi, sometimes glaring coldly at eachother.

He also watched Erwin and Armin, smiling as they came up with a good strategy.

And, he watched you, ever since your first encounter with them. How you stood there, not scared from Shadis.

Smiling like an idiot when you heard you could leave, or blushing when someone said something good about you.

He just couldn't stop watching you, slowly starting to love you as he watched from a distance. (Omg creepy Marco xd)

Ever since Marco started watching you,

you never felt lonely.

You felt loved and watched, in a good way. Like there was an angel watching you, protecting you from all the evil.

But that protection faded, as you ran to your room, away from the boys,

who just confessed to you.

Marco just wished he could go to you, and comfort you. To dry your tears, hug you, and kiss your forehead.

But he couldn't. He can't help you from all danger, he can't make you happy. He could only watch you.

"If she likes none of us. Then no one gets her!"

Marco watched how Levi went yandere, how he ran to your room.

How he walked closer to you, making you walk back in fear.

How your back hit the wall.

And how he killed you.

He killed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

Pain. You felt pain everywhere. You heard people screaming that Levi needed to stop. Those eyes, they weren't the same. Those eyes you loved, were gone.

Life was draining out of your body. You didn't felt the pain. You could only see their crying faces. How Levi slowly realized what he did.

How he started crying. You smiled one last time. "Goodbye."

White. You saw a white light. "Where am I?" You looked down your skin, clothes, everything was white.

"Hello, [f/n].." You looked up again, and saw a boy. He had freckles on his face, and a angelic smile. And damn, he was hot.

"W-who are you?" You asked, walking closer.

"The one who watched you, you called me your 'Guardian Angel'." He answered.

"You.. Watched me?" You asked, touching his face if he was real. Being the curious person you were.

He only chuckled when you felt that you could touch him. "Yes. I'm Marco, I was a friend of Jean. But I died, protecting people."

Your face saddened, probably already knowing that he died from a titan. "Don't be sad, ever since your first encounter with them, I felt happy."

"Happy, why?" You asked, curious once again.

"Because I could love someone again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damn I tried. I really wanted to make a Marco ending 'cuz he's so damn cuuute! Oh well, for the people who have read this book from the beginning, I'm editing! The first three chapters are done, improved, and slightly different. Make sure to check those out again ^=^