Sleepover with the guys (1)

Kristy's P.O.V
"Ellie who do you like." I giggled to her as her, Hailey, Camryn, and I sat in a circle gossiping and just having regular girl talk.

"Uhh... It doesn't matter. Right?" She said blushing ridiculously.

"Com'on I said who I like now say who you like." Camryn told her and we all smiled because camryn likes my brothers friend.

Now. You all are probably super confused on what's going on. Me and my three other friends are having a sleepover.

My brother is... Luke Hemmings. Ugh.

He has three other guy friends. They are all the populars...

His three other friends are Michael Clifford, Ashton Iriwn, and Calum hood...

Of course they all just had to burst into the house and hangout upstairs so me and my friends decided to go into the living room.

My mum, Liz, went on a business trip so its just me and my brother and our six other friends. Oh god.

"Fine I'll say who I like!" Ellie yelled causing me to come back to reality.

All the girls started laughing other than Ellie and I noticed why.

The boys started running down the stairs and sat in a circle with us.

"Talking about crushes eh?" Asked Calum as he sat down next to Ellie causing her to look down and blush wildly.

Ashton sat down next to me, Michael sat down next to camryn, and luke sat down next to Hailey.

Great.

"Yeah..." I said giving calum the death glare.

"Calm down babe." He smirked and at that moment I wanted to slap him.

"Don't call me that." I said

All the guys, OTHER THAN LUKE, call me babe to annoy me. They know I hate them and that nickname. Sorta

"Let us join the fun." Said Michael winking at luke.

What are they planning...

Ashton got up off the ground, grabbed a beer from the fridge, then walked back to our circle of eight now.

He popped it open then took a big gulp of it then passed it off to luke.

Luke took a drink then passed it off to calum.

Calum took a drink then passed it off to Michael and it just went around like that till the beer bottle was empty.

When ashton took the last swig of the drink he placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and smirked.

All of us girls just stared at the bottle, now understanding why they drank the beer.

Hmph.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Com'on you pussies let's just do it!" Luke groaned at us girls.

They wanted to play spin the bottle. UGH

"No!" I said to luke but Hailey looked over at me then shrugged causing calum to smirk and say,

"Hailey wants to do it. You can't just leave your ride or die hanging like that can you girls?"

Hailey was about to say something but he cut her off.

"No you can't." He said and us girls groaned then gave in

"But I'm not starting though." I said and they laughed

"I'll go." Michael said spinning the bottle but luke leaned forward and stopped the bottle.

"What the hell." Michael said throwing his hands up onto the air, annoyed.

"I'm not kissing my sister. Thats all I had to say." Luke said and I nodded quickly.

"Ok but you didn't have to stop the fucking thing." Michael said spinning it again and luke shrugged.

The bottle landed between calum and Ellie.

"The bottle is closer to Calum!" Luke laughed

"I'm not gay." Michael said quickly

"And I'm for sure not kissing him." He continued.

"You have to." I said and he groaned slightly scooting towards calum

"Fuck this. We gotta do it at some point." Calum said leaning closer to michael

"Just kiss!" Camryn shouted and michael leaned forward and kissed calum

"MALUM IS REAL!" Hailey screamed

I got to be honest. This is hot and I guess Camryn thought the same.

"Hot." Camryn whispered which caused michael to pull away and laugh

Calum wiped his mouth and michael looked offended

"How dare you wipe your mouth. My kisses are amazing. Get it right."

"My kisses are amazing. I mean like, look at these lips." He said and Ellie looked down licking her lips and laughing slightly.

I looked at Hailey and we burst out into laughter.

"Just spin the damn bottle!" Ellie said to calum and he spun it.

The bottle slowly stopped and landed on me

Oh god.

"Maybe Ellie wants to take my spot? Please?"

"Nope. That's not how the game goes." Calum said smiling

"Ugh."

He smirked grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap. Damn he has a lot of muscle.

Since I was on his lap and my head was slightly towering above his so he leaned his head up and kissed me.

After a couple seconds I quickly pulled away knowing that Ellie likes him. I cant do that to her.

I moved back to where I was sitting, between ash and luke, and spun the bottle.

While it spun I looked over at luke and he looked in amused since he hasn't kissed someone yet.

It slowly stopped on Hailey and she laughed

"Ok guy and guy is attractive but I just... No." Camryn said

"I kissed michael! You are kising Kristy!" Calum said to Hailey and she rolled her eyes

"Oh well. Just com'on." I said leaned forward towards Hailey and she did the same.

She leaned forward and kissed me getting a couple "oooo's" from the guys, a "oh my god" from ellie and camryn, and a "er meh gurd" from Michael.

I pulled away and groaned

"Sometimes that would be hot bit that was my fucking sister. Ewww!" Luke said pretending to throw up

What a night this has been...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Weird but entertaining chapter right? Lmao!

Anyway, hope you will enjoy the second chapter when it comes out ^°^