Call Me Daddy (9)

That gif fits this chapter ;D

Lolllll

Ashton's P.O.V
"- and that's why I need to know your guy's secrets." Luke finished

Luke told us a whole story about his dream and now he wants to do a little secret circle thing. He wants all of us to tell secrets so we just gave in.

"Uhh ok?" Mikey said

The girls were upstairs in Kristy's room and we we're win the living room.

We all sat in a awkward circle and luke sighed.

"Someone go first." He said and I shrugged

"I'll go." Mikey said

"Ok. Go."

"I lost my v-card to Jessica." Michael said

"Booo! We all know that!" We said and he shrugged

"I have something really embarrassing but you guys better not tell anyone or I'll cut your dicks off." Luke said and we all nodded

"I'm a... Virgin... Still." Luke said and we all stared at him.

My jaw dropped open, Michaels eyes
"I'll go." I smirked

"Luke this is specifically for you." I said and he nodded

"Your sister calls me daddy." I said and his eyes widened with horror, anger, and disgust.

"What the fuck dude! That's my sister not your kinky play toy! You nasty shit!" He screamed and I laughed

"I'm joking bro! I'm joking." I said and he just shook his head then said,

"Whatever." He mumbled

"But she will be screaming it sometime." I smirked and luke looked up with fire burning in his eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Camryn's P.O.V

I was walking down the stairs when I heard Luke say that he was still a virgin.

All I wanted to do was get some food!

Of course with my curious self, I sat on the stairs and kept listening.

"Luke this is specifically for you." Ashton said

"Your sister calls me daddy." Ashton continued and my mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck dude! That's my sister not your kinky play toy! You nasty shit!" Luke screamed and I tried to contain my laughter

"I'm joking bro! I'm joking." Ash said.

I can't imagine what luke is thinking right now. Or what his expression is. Oh my god.

Luke mumbled something but I couldn't understand what he said.

"But she will be screaming it sometime." I heard ashton say and luke growled.

By reflex, my hands threw them self over my mouth as I quietly for up and walked up the stairs.

When I for to Kristy's room I opened the door, walked in, then slammed the door as I stood there shocked.

"What's wrong with you?" Ellie asked taking her feet down from Kristy's desk and turning around to face me.

"We've got lots to take about." I laughed and Kristy looked up from her phone at me confused.

I explained everything that happened while I was on the stairs and looked up from my lap to see Ellie with a huge smirk on her face, Hailey laughing, and Kristy with a burning red face.

Hailey got up and started air humping and then she started shaking Kristy's bed and fake moaning Ashton's name.

Kristy put her head in her hands and and groaned.

"Stop!!!" She said but hailey didn't stop.

Me and ellie were laughing on the ground ad kristy crawled to the corner of her bed and curled up into a ball screaming to stop, hailey kept shaking the bed but this time was cussing and fake moaning Ashton's name.

"You guys are dicks!" Kristy said getting up from her bed and opening the door about to walk out when she ran into a strong chest.

She looked up to see a smirking ashton leaning against the door frame.

I turned my head to look at hailey and she slowly stood up straight shocked that ashton heard all of that.

Kristy's P.O.V

All I could think of doing was slamming the door and staring at the girls.

"Hey... Be nice." I heard ashton say, practically seeing that dumb smirk plastered on his face.

"Did he hear that?" Hailey whispered and I swallowed the huge lump in my throat

"Hey I heard that... All of it." He said again and I groaned.

"Leave us alone." I said opening the door and looking at him

This time I noticed luke leaning against the banister, Michael standing being ashton staring straight at camryn, and calum sitting down next to Luke's legs on his phone.

Just like the normal Calum would do.

"Com'on babe, why would I leave you guys alone?"

"Don't call me that." I spat

"Why? You dont like nicknames?"

"Stop..." I mumbled

"I like nicknames." He whispered to me

"Good for you ash."

"You wanna know what I would prefer you call me instead of ash?" He asked and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my small frame

"Don't do it ash." Luke groaned but that didn't stop ashton from doing anything

He leaned his head down so we were now face to face.

I turned around and the girls shrugged then I timurned back around to face him.

He put his lips near my ear and whispered,

"Call me daddy." Whispered, his voice low and raspy.

My eyes widened at his words.

That shocked me but it sounded hot...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oooo

Ash.

Is.

Daddy.