"Stop Checking Out My Sister." (2)

Kristy's P.O.V
It was about 5:30am and I just woke up. My head hurt.

I leaned my head up a little and then noticed that ashton was holding me.

His arm was snaked around my waist and his head was right behind my back.

Luke was laying on the coffee table like a starfish (his legs and arms spread out everywhere). He had his pants half way down his butt and I really didn't want it to fall lower...

Calum was laying on the couch with his arms under his head, he was shirtless and had Ellie laying on top of him, her head on his chest.

I got to edmit. He has a nice body.

Camryn was sitting on the couch with only a sports bra on and her head back, with Michaels head on her lap. His legs were on Ellie's back and he had Ashtons bandana on. He dead asleep.

Hailey was curled up into a ball her back leaning against the wall next to the TV stand in spandex.

I saw beer bottles everywhere which explained why my head hurt.

I turned over on my other side and faced Ashton then whispered his name

"Ashton..." I said and he didn't answer.

"Ashton." I repeated

"Fuck off."he said turning around on his other side and went back to sleep.

"Well then... I'm going to go take a shower." I said slowly getting up but then he quickly turned around grabbing me and pulling me back down next to him.

"Don't go." He mumbled putting his head in the crook of my neck causing me to blush and smile.

"Says the one that told me to fuck off." I replied to him and he groaned pulling me even closer to his chest.

I just layed there as he gently snored.

Memories of last night flushed back into my head.

Spin the bottle, dancing, singing, drinking, dirty truth or dare.

That explains why we are all some what naked.

1 hour later

Ashton was asleep again so I gently took his arms off me and went to go shower.

I put my clothes on the sink and started stripping down my clothes and getting into the shower.

After the shower

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body and tucked it in the other side of the towel so I didn't have to hold it up.

I looked at the sink where my clothes were placed but... They were not there anymore.

DAMN THOSE GUYS!!!

I swung the bathroom door open and walked downstairs to where luke, hailey, calum, and ellie were.

I dont know where the others were but I need to deal with them right now.

"Who the fuck took my clothes?!" I screamed and luke shot up, practically falling off The coffee table.

Ellie fell off calums chest accidentally elbowing him in the stomach causing him to lean up and cough.

Hailey looked up at me so innocently while the rest of them some what got hurt.

Luke looked at me like he was about to murder me as for calum looked mad but then his eyes slowly started looking up and down my body.

Luke isn't really a morning person and calum... I don't even know. He can be a perv sometimes but that I didn't mind right now.

I just wanted to get dressed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at luke.

"Kristy. What the fuck is up wih you?! You don't do that to someone! You bitch!" He screamed.

Ouch. That kind of hurt.

"Woah dude. I understand your mad but-" calum got cut off by Ellie standing up and pointing a finger at luke and saying,

"Don't call her a bitch you dick!" She said and hailey nodded as he sighed in defeat.

"Now..." Ellie started turning and looking at me

"Where are your clothes? You need to get some on." She said to me and I shrugged

"That's what I came down here for. Someone took my clothes..."

"Not like you need them." Calum mumbled but loud enough for us to hear

Luke looked over at calum in disgust

"Stop checking out my sister." Luke said and calum rolled his eyes pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"Maybe one of the other three took it."

"I guess..." I said walking back up the stairs into my bedroom just to see ashton sitting there with a smirk on his face, waving my clothes in front of him.

I got pissed. So fucking pissed.

I walked up to him and slapped him, grabbed my clothes, then walled into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

He's so annoying.

I put skinny jeans and a crop top on after putting on lotion.

I put my hair onto a messy bun then put on mascara and simple winged eye liner.

I brushed my teeth then sprayed my strawberry parfume on me then walked out of the bathroom to see the boys playing FIFA and the girls on their phones.

I walked down the stairs and of course, wanted to annoy the guys.

I motioned the girls to where I was and then counted down from three with my fingers.

When I got to zero we all jumped in front of the t.v and danced like crazy people causing the guys to shout and yell.

"Hey! Move!" Calum screamed gently pushing on Ellie's back so he could see the t.v screen

"Guys leave us alone!" Luke screamed

"Get me pizza and I won't complain!" Michael said causing us to laugh

"Move!!!!!" Ashton groaned.

All the guys looked at each other then pulled us down on top of them and kept playing.

I was on Ashton's lap, ellie was on Michaels lap, hailey was on calums lap, and camryn was on Luke's lap.

Camryn, hailey, and ellie all switched places so they can sit on the guy they prefered but of course when they stood up they guys yelled again as Ashton just kept playing.

He put his head on the crook of my neck as he played then said,

"You smell good."

Nice...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Lol. I liked this chapter. Sorry if it was boring! D: