One Down, Three To Go (8)

Ellie's P.O.V
The party was over and I was hanging out with Calum the whole time but he ended up leaving and never coming back.

Me and the girls were all sober because we didn't care to touch a bottle of alchohol. So I thought.

We all walked around the house together to look for the boys.

We walked into the kitchen and found ashton laying on the counter without a shirt and a dick drawn on his slight abs.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"One down three to go." Kristy said and camryn nodded.

We walked out the kitchen and into the living room. No one was in there so we left the room and walked into the bathroom to fine Mikey asleep in the bathtub.

"Two out of two." Cam said and we walked out the bathroom.

We walked up stairs and saw calum asleep on one of the stairs... How is that even comfortable?

We stepped over him, guessing luke is somewhere up here.

We looked in Kristy's room, her mums room, the bathroom, then Luke's room.

He was asleep on his bed with no pants or underwear on.

Oh my god.

Woah.

No.

Just no.

Thats- I can't- I didn't want to see that.

I looked over at Kristy and her eyes widened then she ran out his room and waited outside the door.

"Ew! No! I didn't- i didnt want to see that!" She said as she ran out.

Hailey stood there, shocked at his length.

Oh, my, god. That's all I could think right now...

We all turned around and walked out the door then opened it again, pushed hailey in, and shut the door then locked it from the outside.

Hailey's P.O.V
"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed hitting the door with my small fists.

"Get his pants on and then call us when your done! We're going a get the rest of the boys!"

"Guys I don't wanna do this!" I said but got no answer

"Guys?" I asked again but still no answer.

They left me... Nice...

I sighed turning around and look at the, now awake, Luke Hemmings.

"Hey... Um luke.. You- that- can you up your underwear and pants on."

"Nah its to hard. Ima just let it all flow."

"What the fuck? Luke. Please. Please?"

"If you really want my underwear on, get it on." He laughed and my eyes widened

"I'm not doing that! Just make this easy! Please!" I said again and looked up to see him shake his head and swing his legs off the bed.

"Oh my god Lucas Robert Hemmings." I said and he shot me an annoyed glare

"My name is Luke."

I rolled my eyes, awkwardly picking his underwear up off the ground and throwing it at him.

"Why so awkward?" He asked, giving up and putting on his underwear and pants on causing a whole bunch of weight to lift off my shoulders.

"Cause I just saw our length and I didn't need to see that."

He didn't reply but instead laughed

"What?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

Kristy's P.O.V
"Ashton stop running! Com'on!" I groaned, chasing after him once again but he didn't stop.

I gave up, picking a pillow up off the couch and chucking it at his head

"Ouch. What the hell." He pouted

Dang, I had good aim

"Come here." I said

"You come here."

"No. You come here." I said more annoyed this time causing him to throw his hands up in defeat and walk over to me, stumbling slightly

He almost fell when he was in front of me so I put his arm over me and out my hand on his hip, walking him up the stairs to Luke's room.

Camryn's P.O.V
"Mikey... Mikey... Helloooo? Michael? Michael Gordon Clifford" I said poking him several times but still, he didn't move

I was getting scared that he was dead until I thought of one idea...

"There's pizza in the kitchen." I whispered in his ear and his eyes shot open as he quickly leaned up, causing him to put his hand on his head

"Owh... That made me light headed." He said in an adorible way, pouting.

He's such a kitten! Awhhh.

"Sorry I just had to get you up."

"Does that mean there's no pizza?"

"There's none." I said and he nodded sadly.

Ellie's P.O.V
"Calum. Watch out so you don't fall down the stairs!" I said laughing so hard as he got up

"Stop laughing! Its so annoying! Your making my head hurt even worse." He said and I nodded

"Fine Mr. Grumpy Pants."

"I prefer Cal-Pal." He said with sass

"Just com'on." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand walking him up the stairs, noticing his cheeks flush a bright shade of red

I smiled to myself as we got to Luke's room.

I opened the door and noticed luke swinging his legs off the bed and michael spinning around in Luke's Spinny chair near the desk.

Calum ran to the bed and tackled luke, just laying on him after. Luke didn't seem to mind but still groaned and wiggled around in calums arms till he gave up.

A couple minutes later Kristy walked up the stairs with Ashton by her side.

Ashton walked at least a foot into the room before falling to his knees then to the ground and passing out.

Hailey went to the other side of the bed where cake were and laid down and went to sleep.

Camryn sat against the wall and curled up into a ball, just to end up being pulled into Michaels arms and cuddled on the floor.

CUTE!!!!! AHHH!!!!!

Kristy laid where ashton was but put her head on his back and went to sleep.

I on the other hand just stood awkwardly in the door way.

Minutes later calum rolled off luke causing luke to cough.

He opened his arms up and leaned his head up to look at me.

"Com'ere brunnete." He said and I raised my eye brows.

I walked to the bed and crawled onto it.

"Come hereeeeee." He groaned and I layed down next to him

"Cuddle?"

"No cal."

"Cuddle?"

"Calum no..."

"Cuddle?"

"Leave me alone."

"Cuddle?"

"Fine!" I said giving up as he wrapped his arms around me and I melted in his touch.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AHHH THE CAKE KEEK!