See ya there sweet cheeks (13)

Let's just say that in this chapter they are going to school even though I think the last one I said that it was the weekend? I don't know but YOLO!

WARNING⚠: When you read this, don't take offense to anything I put in this because its not intentional to cause you to get angry or to dislike the story. Just a warning.

Camryn's P.O.V
I was walking to my locker without the girls or fuys. My phone kept getting notifications.

I have been getting @'s on twitter and tags on Instagram. People haven't stopped bashing me and are insulting me. I've gotten a lot of followers which wasn't really called for.

I've been trying to avoid looking at what people have to say and so far I haven't looked. I'm curious but scared to see the rude things too.

When I got into class Ellie motioned me to come sit next to her. I shook my head and walked to sit in the back.

I put my feet on the desk and leaned my chair on the wall.

I wasn't having a good day... If you haven't noticed

I turned on my phone then out it on silent. I got on twitter and looked at my notifications.... If I could get through them all.

(JUST SAYING, THESE @'S ARE BKT SUPPOSE TO BE ACTUAL PEOPLE, IF THEY ARE SORRY!)

@LukesBigDezzNutz: Who the hell is she?

@AshsRedBandana: Mikey's mine!
[One Reply]

I red that tweet then saw a reply. I clicked it and laughed.

@Daddy5sos: @AshsRedBandana you said Mikey's yours but your user is AshsRedBandana

I kept scrolling and practically cried when I saw this next tweet.

@YourMum: She's just using him guys. Calm down. That slut is going to end up fucking, bragging, then leaving.

I decided to tweet to everyone and say,

@CamrynZiler: Guys I'm not dating Michael. Its a misunderstanding. I'm a fan of their music too, I would never use Michael and I would never EVER brag about something like that. Please leave me alone and please don't say rude stuff.

I turned my phone off but then it quickly flashed on.

I looked at it slowly until I noticed it was just Kristy @ me on twitter.

@KristyBands: @CamrynZiler texttt need

I got out of twitter and was about to text her when my teacher Mrs.Knight walked into the class.

"Ok every- Camryn. Feet off the desk." She said and I rolled my eyes

"Now." She said sternly and I did as told

-Skip to lunch because why not?-

"You didn't text me." Kristy pouted as we walked to lunch

"Sorry. Mrs. Knight was being a-"

"Hey guys!" Mikey said walking beside me and swinging his arm over my shoulder.

I wasn't mad at him anymore so I somewhat snuggled into him as we walked.

All girls gave me dirty looks, said awh as I walked by, squealed, or just kept doing what they were doing.

The boys are like the... What do you call them?.

Popular guys...

Ashton's P.O.V
I was walking down the hall from my class with girls practically drooling over me.

Ok not drooling but some followed behind me, some freaked out when I walked past them, and others just talked to me.

You would think I love it when girls freak our over me. Sometimes I do but I kinda have my eyes set on one girl.

But that's not going to stop me from how I act. And for sure not going to ruin my popularity.

"Hey Ashy."

I turned my head to see my ex Kaitlyn.

We date on and off, and break up because of stupid things but then end up having a heated make out section or whatever and then get back together. That's how it goes.

Stupid right?

"Hey." I replied as she walked closer to me

"Can I sit with you for lunch?"

"Uhh. I'm sitting with some of my other-"

"Great! See ya there sweet cheeks."

I just stood there then kept walking.

---

When I got to the table I saw Kaitlyn sitting there with The rest of my 'group' (calum, mikey, Luke, kristy, Ellie, Hailey, and camryn).

The way we sat went like this.

Mikey on the edge, camryn, Ellie, and then a space so I can sit between her and calum? On the other side of the table then hailey was on the edge, luke, then Kristy.

Kaitlyn was sitting a spot away from calum so I was guessing I'm suppose to be in the middle? Oh god.

"Ashy!" She cheered getting up and pulling me to the spot in between her and calum.

Kristy gave me a confused look but soon brushed it off when her phone vibrated.

"Who's that?" I asked her and she looked up at me

"Why do you care?"

Well then...

"I just want to know." I said Eger to know who she's texting.

"It doesn't matter." She said

As I went to say something else my breath got stuck in my throat as I felt a hand on my... Length.

I closed my mouth as I looked over at Kaitlyn and she gave me a innocent smile as her hand move its way, up and down on that part of my pants.

"Not right now." I begged, whispering that in her ear

"Oh. Well." She said back to me, biting her lip

This girl, oh my god

(A/N Length means his dick if you didn't know xD)

Everyone started eating and talking. I didn't risk talking because I didn't want a moan to escape my lips during lunch while everyone is sitting around our table!

Kaitlyn un-buttoned my jeans with one hand and smiled as she talked to Ellie as if nothing was going on.

Her hand made her way to my now, hard-on and she moved her hand up and down it.

I tensed up because eif you really don't know, its hard not to moan when someone is seducing you unless your like pro at that or whatever.

I started tangeling my legs together but accidentally kicked kristy.

"Ow! What the fuck ash!" She said quickly leaning down and holding onto her leg.

I didn't open my mouth to say anything which just made her even more mad.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Anything at all?" She asked and I gave her a pleading look

"Oh my god! Just speak! This isn't sharades!" She said (sorry if I didn't spell that right lol)

I finally opened my mouth to say something but instead moaned, getting g the attention of what felt like almost everybody.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to all the Kaitlyn's out there, but at least you get to know you seduced Ashton in a fanfic xD

Vote and follow!!!!!!!