Prolouge

Only some people experience the disorientation when they wake up somewhere and they don't remember what happened or how they got there. I, Max Delaware was one of the lucky few who has never woken up and didn't know how I got there. At least I wasn't until now when I woke up with my head in the dirt. Sitting up slowly to avoid a head rush I looked around to find that the four boys I had gotten lost were surrounding her. Sam Conte the school's "golden" boy was sitting near my feet eating out a of red tube. Andy who had been to my right was getting up as well.

"What are you eating?" I asked Sam tiredly while Jake who was behind me and Felix who was to my left both Sat up groggily.

"Paw-paw," Sam replies. "That's food right" I felt my eyes widen causing me head shake no.

"It's for itchy crotch!" Andy snaps at Sam which caused Sam to spit out what was in his mouth and continue coughing as if he was trying to get the ointment out of his system before putting the lid back on the red tube. A small smile made it's way onto my face as I watched the boy struggle; that smile was wiped almost instantly when the 5 of us heard a groan in the distance which scared off some birds.

"Well that doesn't sound good." Felix points out warily as he stands up

"We should get moving. Come on." Jake said standing up as well. Sam, Andy and I followed their actions.

The five of us began walking in no particular direction, only stopping due to the loud crack of thunder. We turned back around just in time to see the clouds swirling around.

"Killer storm" Sam stated. Just as he finished his sentence the clouds shifted and a tornado forms on the ground nearly 10ft away from where we had stopped.

"We have to go!" I yell over the wind snapping the boys out of their trance while I start to run away.

"Run!" Jake cried causing the boys to all turn and run after me. I try to focus on not falling when I hear Jake yell out "Faster nerd, Faster!" I assume he's yelling to Andy who out of the five of us is quite a nerd. The twister doesn't stop and neither do we.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

I do not own Nowhere Boys which I feel like goes without saying but I should say it anyways because of how I'll be writing this fanfiction. However Max Delaware's character and her plotline (including family characters) is my own so yeah.