1.7 Psycho Dogs

"I hate this stupid thing." I whine shifting my legs so my left is over my right. I was stuck between Andy and the door of Phoebe's ugly van wearing a dark blue skirt, my sleeveless Vans shirt and a light blue button t-shirt with the buttons undone, my bag with my book and my black Rebellion notebook sitting at my feet. My compass was dangling from my neck standing out against my black top.

"Quit whining it's the uniform." Phoebe scolded me. I glared at the back of her seat keeping my mouth shut. I was glad she had let me shower at her place in the magic shop as long as I didn't use any of her hair stuff while the guys washed up in the river. The fact that I was wearing a skirt was slightly less painful due to the fact that I was able to shave my legs aswell so my legs felt smooth even with how awkward I felt.

"Yeah, not quite the way I imagined rocking back up to Bremin High." Sam agreed bitterly.

"I still don't get why we have to go to school." Jake complains too.

"You want the police off your backs, you go to school. Gary was on my case AGAIN this morning, so try not to do anything suspicious." Phoebe

"Bit late for that." Andy points out, I chuckled and pick up my bag.

"You didn't have to bring us here." Felix says.

"Well, you can't just turn up to school without your Aunty Phoebe." She says faking cheerfulness.

"Wanna bet?" I challenge.

"Wanna use my shower again?" She retorts, my eyes grow wide. "Thank you for the ride Aunty Phoebe!" I over exaggerate happiness before opening the door and jumping out before she could answer. I left the door open for the boys as I tried to fix myself.

"Well, at least this place hasn't changed." Sam said happily while the Bell rings, I lean on the door so I can hear the conversation.

"Famous last words." Felix tells him, fiddle with the ends of my hair I left it down.

"Now, this is where the magic happens." Sam says before climbing out. I roll my eyes.

"Please tell me you're joking?" He shakes his head no while Andy and Jake climb out after him.

"Okay, let's do this!" Sam tells us the smile not leaving his face.

"Dude, are you actually excited?" Jake asks stopping beside me bewildered. I nod agreeing

"This is way better than hanging out in that lame shed. There's a canteen, showers." Sam began.

"And a library! I can study wormholes." Andy pipes up from my other side.

"It's like he was born without an 'off' switch." Felix stated. I laughed.

"Let's go." I tell them leading the way into the school.

/////////////

"Ah, that's right, Bremin High, I am back!" Sam says sighing contently. I chuckled quietly.

"It's that guy from the bus. Oh, he's so cute!" Were just some of the things the students were saying as the five of us walked down the hallway.

"Different universe, same Sam." Sam told us smiling widely.

"They're not looking at you, man." Jake broke it to him. Mike Walked up to Andy.

"You saved the girl from the bus! You're an inspiration." I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Apparently the bus had lost control. He's SUCH a hero." Another girl said. Andy turned to us. "This is awkward."

"Just go with it, dude." I tell him quietly.