(Chapter 5)(love you baby)

(Eric's p.o.v)

All the guys had went to bed at this point. Joey was in my bed, I was right behind her. We laid there, my arm under her head to cradle it gently. She kissed my arm. I pulled the covers up. "Night Daddy." She breathed. I groaned. "Night my gypsy". I say running my hand down her side. I rested my chin on her shoulder. "Your scruffy". She giggled. "Is that good or bad?" I asked. "Feels good." She says. I kissed her ear. She smiled. "You wanna wrestle?" She asked. "What kinda wrestling?" I asked. "Your favorite kind". She says. I smiled.
She climbed onto my torso. She rubbed my broad chest. She threw the sheets over us. She giggled and untied my night pants. She pulled them down. "Hey wait". I say. She stopped and climbed back up me. "Yeah?" She asked. I sat up and pulled her bedazzled bra off. "No age to them either". I say. She was sitting in my lap. I kissed her. I pulled her skirt off her. She was naked and beautiful. She still wore her jewelry. I didn't bother with them. She kissed me again. I pulled my night pants off and she sat back in my bare lap. She eyes filled with love again, the same darkness she had the first time we made love. She kissed my nose. I pushed her back down onto the bed so I was on top. Her head at the end of the bed and our feet towards the headboard.
I latched onto one breast. I sucked hard on her. "Chief". She breathed. Her fingers were stroking the back of my head. I unlatched from her breast. "Don't stop". She pants. "I ain't". I say. I kissed down her. She giggled when I rubbed her belly.
I spread her legs wrapping one around my waist. "Now, I can't take it anymore." She breathed. "How longs it been since you was taken to bed?" I asked. "You were the last one to take me to bed". She breaths. "Good, now I can just out do myself tonight." I say. I kissed her mouth. She was hot between her legs. I positioned myself at her entrance. Our noses touching. She always liked that, it had some meaning to the gypsies.

I entered her roughly. She arched her back immediately. She bit my cheek. "Your facial hair has gotten so damn thick". She says. I thrust hard. I laid myself down on her. She rubbed my sides. I rocked her. "You still love me?" She asked. "I always have baby." I say.

"Damn stop fucking it's nasty!" One of the guys said. "Shut the fuck up!!" I yelled. Joey giggled. Her hands grasping my chest.

We kissed as I released, she dug her nails into my back. "Torture me". She says. I couldn't help it, I chuckled. I pulled out and rubbed her opening. I kissed down her letting my tongue touch her skin every time. "I'm sorry". She says. "Why?" I asked. "I still have to go with BG, he's leaving and heading towards my family." She says. I kissed her nose. "I know". I say. "I love you". She says. "I love you too." I say.

It was the next morning, I kissed her. "Baby it's morning." I say. She kissed me and got up. She put her clothes on. I got dressed and escorted her off the bus. She smiled. "I have something for you". She says. She reached into a zipper on her back pack. She pulled out a silver necklace. "It's an indian chief badge, I bought it in Boone, it made me think of you cause well your my chief". She says. She tried to put the necklace on me but she could clasp it. I picked her up. She put the necklace on me. She kissed my mouth lovingly. "I'll always love". She breathed. "I'll always love you too." I say. BG walked up. I put Joey down. "Bye chief". She says. "Bye Joey". I say.

"Let's go BG". She says. BG left with her and my heart hurt again. I was gonna miss her.