(Chapter 8)(your what?)

(Joeys p.o.v)

"Brantley." I say. I had just been in the bathroom. We were at his house. I had terrifying news. "Yeah." He says. "Can I talk to you in private?" I asked. "Sure." He says confused. All the guys looked up. They had come over for a party type get together.
"Uh oh". Ben says.

I rolled my eyes. BG followed me to the back of the house. I closed the door to his room. "What's up, your not mad, we'll be back to your home soon." He says.
"Brantley I uh/
I was cut off when Ben yelled "damn she's pregnant!". BG looked at me. "Idiot what dumbass goes through bathroom trash?!" I growled. "Your pregnant?" He asked. I nodded "Great". He says sounding irritated. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, okay just go celebrate with them, I gotta call momma". He says. "Okay?" I say confused as to why he sounded pissed.

I walked back to the guys. They congratulated me. Jeremy pulled me to the side. "That's Eric's baby." He whispered. "It very well could be." I say. "And I think that's why BGs mad". I say. "I'm scared Jeremy." I say. Ben pulled me into his lap. "I'll make you feel better." He says holding me. I pushed him away. "Don't touch me." I say.

The guys had left cause it was late.
(BGs p.o.v)

I called mom.

Mom: hey baby, how are you?

Me: I'm alright I guess.

Mom: what's wrong sweety.

Me: Joeys pregnant, and I think it might not be my baby.

Mom: well sweetheart is the father a bad person?

Me: well not exactly, but I'm just pissed off.

Mom: honey she's with you, she must love you.

Me: I don't think so momma.

(Joeys p.o.v)

I was on the phone with Eric.

Eric: your pregnant.

Me: yeah, it's yours I know it is.

Eric: well come home, so I can help you with it. Come on darlin.

Me: well Eric how are you gonna/

Someone snatched my phone. "Hey!" I say. BG had my phone in his hand, he broke it in half. And then threw it in the trash. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" I yelled. "I don't want you talking to him, I don't share my women you know that." He says popping my butt. "You big pompous ass!" She growled. "What the hell'd you say to me?!" He growled. He grabbed my wrists and dragged me down the hall. "Let go!" I yelled. "No, I gotta teach you who's the alpha dog round here." He growled.

"No! I want Eric, I hate you!!" I yelled. He backhanded me. I gasped and touched my cheek. Tears welled in my eyes.