(chapter 20)(nose to nose)

(Mckinley's p.o.v)

Her hands grabbed my face. I felt a stirring in the pit of my stomach. I bit her lip. My hands hesitant to find her hips. I felt her smile when my hands cupped her waist. I felt her hands go down to my chest. Her bangs fell into her eyes and tickled my nose. Her hair smelled so so good. We pulled away and I had to admit I didn't wanna stop.
"Hallelujah". I said under my breath.
She blushed. I felt my face get red too. "Sorry, I didn't mean to". She says backing away from me.
"You wanna go to the basement and uh listen to some records". I say. She kinda smiled. "Yeah". She said. Jacklyn followed me down the stairs. I opened up my record player. I had moved all my records and player down to a room with decent temperature. Just to keep them safe and to keep them from warping due to heat. I opened the lid of my favorite thing in the world. I put a record on. It was Buddy Holly.

Jacklyn watched me intently. She smiled. She must have recognized his voice. "Buddy Holly". She says to me. I nodded.
"You know you kinda look like him, with your glasses". She says. "Did you find him handsome?" I asked. She nodded kinda laughing. I sat beside her on the bed. She pushed her glasses further up on her nose. I smiled, I found the little things she did to be perfect. Wether it be rubbing her nose, pushing her glasses up, playing with her earrings, she was perfect to me no matter how quirky she was to everyone else.
She looked at me. "What?" she asked. "What?" I asked confused thinking I had missed something. "Your staring at me". She says. "Oh, sorry". I say pushing my own glasses up on my nose.
She smiled.
I couldn't take it. I grabbed her face and started kissing her. Her hands found my chest. She pulled my shirt up over my head. I grinned and did the same to her but my rough guitar playin hands shaking as I did so.
"Do you want to". I asked her. "Please". She says. I grabbed her and laid her back against the pillows. She smiled up at me.
She ran her fingertips down my chest lovingly. I pulled her night pants off and then untied my own. She grabbed my hand. "I'm scared". She whispered. "We don't have to if you don't want to." I say to her gently.

Moments later I was between her soft pale legs. She had her hands on my shoulders. "Hold my hand". She says kinda nervous. I placed my hand on her belly. She took my hand and held it. I lined myself up and slowly entered her. She squeezed my hand tight. She bit her lip. "McKinley". She said softly. I smiled and kissed her stomach. I pushed the rest of the way. She gasped at the feeling. "You okay". I asked her. She nodded.
I pulled out bringing her blood with me. "You want me to keep going or/
She cut me off. "Please don't stop". She said. I kissed her soft skin. She ran her fingers through my hair. Sweat pouring off of our bodies.

(Eric's p.o.v)

Joey was cuddled up to me. We were both awake. "Listen, you hear that?" I asked. "That shaking, honey its the washing machine". She says. "Say what you want but your step sister just lost her virginity to a rock and roll geek". I say.