(Chapter 7)(motorcycle ride)

(Chapter written by usmclover95 )
(Bgs p.o.v)

I was going out riding tonight and Joey was gonna ride with me.
We were together now for a few weeks and she had gotten over Eric pretty much. We kissed frequently, and there was lots of foreplay but we hadn't been in the bed together yet. I wanted to make her love me.

We were on the bike and I was driving to the house. She held tight.

I stopped in and open field. I turned off the engine. Luckily it was my property so no one would she what was about to go down. I turned around on the bike facing her. "What are you doing?" She asked confused. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She giggled. "Well that was sweet but um why are we out here?" She asked. "You'll see". I say.

"Be still, Joey" I groaned. I passed my thumb over her clit and her hips bucked up, "Brantley, I don't think this is the best time/
I cut her off. I kissed her. "Hush baby, just listen to daddy and nothing's gonna go wrong." I say as I steadied her with my free hand and kept up a gentle pressure. When she got into the rhythm, I slid my other hand down and dipped the tip of my middle finger inside her. She wasn't as tight as I thought she'd be, but she was wanting me. So wet. So damn hot. I moved my thumb from her clit and licked my finger, groaning at the taste of her. I slid my finger deeper, and with my now free hand, I pressed against her wall with my thumb. Not inserting, just massaging. She was happy at the surprise stimulation. I leaned down and nipped at her clit once, and she nearly exploded. "Brantley!!!" She yelled out. "I told you just trust me". I say as I eased my hands away from her and she groaned it what sounded annoyance. "You look pretty pleased little girl." She nodded happily. Her mood had changed; I chuckled darkly, then quickly flipped her onto her stomach. My hand came down on her ass in a solid smack. "That's for misbehaving.""When you can learn to behave, then you can ask Daddy for what you want." I rubbed over the handprint and Joey moaned, shoving her ass back into my hand for more. I shook my head at her and helped her straighten her clothes.

"Uh uh.. You got yours, now it's my turn." I unzipped my jeans and shoved them past my knees. "Why don't you be a good girl". I say. I leaned back on the bike. she dropped to her belly and took me in her mouth.

We got to the house and I grabbed a handful of hair, pulling Joey up for a kiss. I let her go long enough to buckle my belt up and climb off the bike.
Then I pulled her up into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my hips, and I palmed her ass as I made my way inside and up the stairs. I didn't even make it to the bedroom before I set her on her feet and spun her around. I pressed her up against the wall, face first, and held her there with a hand in her hair. "This what you want? You want me to get rough? Huh?" I taunted her, wanting to see how far she was willing to go. Joey shocked me when she shoved her ass back against me. "Just take me". She purred sexily. I growled and spun her again, yanking her to me for a kiss. "You're serious aren't you baby?" I asked her seriously. She nodded. "I'm not sure what's come over me, but please". She whined. I nodded. "Come here honey." I rumbled, and pulled her towards me, kissing her deeply as we moved to the bedroom.
When I finally had her naked and needy beneath me, I asked her a final time, "Are you absolutely sure Joanna if we do this, there's ain't no going back." I say, I wanted to be sure. I didn't want her to wake up in the morning and regret it. "I'm sure. I'm 100% positive." She smiled at me. She reached for me as I moved over her. In this position, the difference in our size was even more noticeable. She was so small. To be honest I was a little worried I'd hurt her. I tend to play rough. I kissed along her neck, nipping occasionally and I noticed this is what Joanna loved. The little nipping and soft kisses. She laid beneath me. But I was rough, and this was my bed. I took both of her hands in one of mine and locked them above her head. She arched her back happily, and I slammed home. Her eyes slammed shut and she strained against my hold. A strangled sob left her throat. I paused thinking I hurt her. "I'm scared". She whimpered out. I started moving in more rapid then. Flipping her into any position I could think of. I soon constricted her to the head board with my belt I never pulled of the sweet tight little place between her legs. she has and kept thrusting as I tied her little fine ass up, I could tell she was enjoying me being a rough dominate lover I was gonna show her what it's like to be with a real man. Eric had been to gentle with her, she needed to know who was dominate! "baby did daddy tell you can have release"? I growled in her ear.
She screamed my name I tried to muffle her tone with a kiss but soon there were bangs on the wall tell us to keep it down I looked at her. "Forgot to tell ya my brother lives here". I say. "And we are no where near done gypsy girl". I growled in her ear. I flipped her and put her on her hands knees and spanked her ass two more good times, she was dripping again and moaning loudly I shoved two fingers in her and used my index and middle finger to flick her clit a few good times; I could feel my self get harder. Damn I needed to be back inside her before I lost it. I grabbed her and put her against the wall and roughly rammed into her she was screaming my name by now I was going as hard and fast as I could adding in the rough kisses and shaking the walls and I could feel my self hitting that point of wanting to release. Soon I let loose inside her as she was breathing heavy I wasn't gonna let her rest, just cause that's how I was.
I took one nipple in my mouth as I pinched the other one, I did this three or four times and alternated nipples, I got a few good thrust here and there, but I sure as hell wasn't done with her. I pulled her off the wall and fell back on the bed, a rammed into her. Tears lined her eyes. I added pressure to her clit and sucking on her nipples as she was shaking and that's when I felt her release with me her eyes shut and her back arched. Then as I did one last forceful hard thrust and she was met by my end with a nibble on each nipple. She soon fell next to me and was breathing heavy she looked at me and I looked at her . "baby it gets better just you wait". I growled.

(Joeys p.o.v)

The next morning.

Damn I was sore, Eric had never done that to me. Brantley was rough, I liked it at first then it scared me to death, he didn't even care what I felt, just about getting his satisfaction. Oh well, maybe he'll get the point when I ignore him.

I was cooking breakfast. BG walked in and wrapped his arms around me. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Don't touch me, you bastard!" I growled. Okay so the silent treatment just got thrown out the damn window. "What? What have I done?" He asked me. I was trying to cook. "You hurt me last night!" I say nearly crying. "But I thought you wanted me to be rough, baby I'm sorry". He said holding me.