Kili imagine Part 2

"Strange smell...." That was your first thought once you started gaining consciousness again. Whatever it was it really smelled strange, like sweat and chicken soup.... Your eyes were still closed but you could hear men talking.... "I think the lass here is dead" "Nonsense my dear Gloin, the girl is very much alive although she had touched the veil of the dead, Kili here saw her and we saved her just in time..." "Good, I have two names... Gloin and Kili.... Wait! I know that voice! The second voice... The chanting..." Although you didn't know these people you didn't feel threatened... You felt safe...

"Well I think we should give the poor girl some space to breathe." That was a new voice... A masculine yet young and playful male voice. "Kili is right. Let the girl breath." Another man said strictly. "Kili... What a wonderful voice..." You thought and then drove off to sleep.

Your eyes flattered open and slowly adjusted to the morning light. Now that your vision cleared you could see the blue sky, cloudless, beautiful... "What a lovely sky..." you matter to yourself happy you had the chance to see it. "Yes, indeed..." You turned to your left and saw a dwarf with white hair and a long white beard that curled in the end.. You screamed stratled and quickly jumped to your feet only to lose your balance again. "I'm very sorry my dear I did not mean to scare you." "Who are you? Where am I?" You searched for your weapons but they were all gone. "What have you done with my weapons?" You asked freaking out."Calm down lass, we mean no harm." Indeed he didn't seem dangerous. "Excuse me my lady I am Balin at your service." He said slightly bowing. "I'm (y/n), at yours." You said confused actually more like asking. "Beautiful name... Perfect for a beautiful girl like you."

You turned back to the direction of the voice... It was the same mesmerizing voice that enchanted you earlier. You saw a dark haired dwarf with the most amazing set of brown eyes and pink seductive lips. His jaw was darkened by his thin beard which made him even more attractive. "He's so handsome...." You thought blushing.

"I am Kili of Durin's line, at your service my lady." He said slightly bowing like Balin did a few moments ago. You were still so amazed by him. "I-I'm (y/n)... But of course you already know..." You statter blushing like crazy as he helped you up. He was quite tall for a dwarf. You were a couple inches shorter and by the way he smiled at you he seemed to like it. "Pleasure to save you my lady..." he said kissing your knuckles. "I can't thank you enough my lord...." You said. "Well, it would make me very happy if such a delightful creature as yourself joined our company."

You blushed again. He surely has his way with words.... You just smiled at him and he winked back at you.

You were quite dizzy and pain still shot from your wound but you managed to walk to where the company was gathered. You saw 11 dwarves, an old man dressed in gray and a hobbit. They were having what seemed to be a conversation but they were all talking at the same time and you couldn't understand what they were talking about. Everyone stopped talking when you approached their company and looked at you. You were still confused because you didn't know if you should trust them. After an awkward silent pause you spoke... "Uuh...hi...?" You said waving at them. They all got up from their seats and welcomed you in their company. They offered you a seat next to Kili and he flashed at you one of those heart-melting smiles.

"How are you feeling lass?" Another dwarf with a funny hat and braids stepped in front of you. He looked very friendly. "I-I'm feeling better, thank you. My name is (y/n) by the way..." You said smiling at him. "Excellent! We are all very happy to meet you and have you with us (y/n). This is Thorin Oakenshield, the leader of our company, his nephews Fili and Kili. This is Dori, Nori, Ori, Balin, Dwalin, Oin, Gloin, Bifor, Bombur and last but not least Bofur..." He said pointing at himself. You giggled. "I'm very happy to meet you all... Thank you for saving my life and accepting me in your company..." "You don't have to lass..." Thorin said. You just smiled.

He looked strict and very uptight but you could see kindness in his eyes. He seemed like a tainted person. Yes, very tainted...

They gave you an hour to adjust and then you moved on.

You rode with Kili because they didn't have a spare pony to give you and of course he was more than happy to share his pony with you. You reluctantly sat in front of him. "Are you comfortable?" "Yes, my lord. Are you?" "Kili... My name is Kili... And yes I couldn't be better..." He said playfully just to tease you. You remained silent and continued looking forward but inside you felt a strange happy feeling.... "So, how did you end up with a slash across your belly?" His question surprised you. "Uh... It's a long story..." "We have time honey..." His last comment made you blush. "Trust me, you don't want to suffer listening to my story..." "What if I want to?" You turned your head to face him and he winked at you.

You were on the road for hours, it was already dark by now. You woke up in his arms still on the horse and breathed in his scent.

"Kili?" You asked opening your eyes. "Don't worry (y/n), I'm here. Go back to sleep honey, we have a long road ahead." You tightened your arms around him and snuggled your face in his chest falling asleep again...

There's a third part coming! Thank you for reading, I really really really hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry for not uploading for such a long time. Please I'm open to your requests and advices for better writting! =) Remember you can request a story about any guy you want...